Secret Shown

~Fresh's POV~

It was my first day back at Undertale High and to be honest... I'm a little nervous.

I took my time while getting ready, but when I looked back at the time I realized school was about to starts. My eye sockets widened. I ran out the door, making sure I had everything.

It took me a total of five minutes to get to the school at a run, and when I actually got to the school, the first bell rang for everyone to get to class. I was already out of breathe but I somehow managed to run all the way to my first class. 

When I walked through the door to my class, everyone was standing in large groups talking. Just from a glance I knew they were jocks.

I walked over to the far side of the room, sitting in front of a taller skeleton. Their bones were a light black, and they were wearing baggy jeans and a colorful jacket with the letters 'PJ' on the front. Paint seemed to splattered onto his cheek with red fading into yellow at the center. He had his hood up over his skull, and I swear I saw something move under there. And I think I even saw some hair or fur sticking out.

Everyone was standing around him, talking. I tried my best to ignore them, but my curiosity got the better of me. The taller skeleton is named PJ. Guess that explains the jacket.

"Alright everyone. Please take your seats." The teacher said, tapping the board with a yardstick. 

Everyone that was around PJ left, walking towards their seats that were scattered all around the room. I tried to pay attention to, but PJ was talking to another, white boned, skeleton beside him.

After about an hour the bell rang again, telling everyone to go to their next class.

I was the last person out of the class, not wanting to deal with the crowd of monsters around the door. When  I finally did get out into the hallway, everyone was talking as they were walking towards their next class, or some were just standing off to the side talking.

When I got through the hundreds of monsters I got to my next class. But when I walked through the door, my eye sockets widened and a huge smile formed onto my face. On the far side of the class I saw my friend Alphas, who was putting her stuff down on her desk; her back facing towards me. She's only been my friend since forever. She was even wearing the sweater I got her. 

I walked over, putting my stuff down on the desk beside hers. "Hey Alphas." I saw her jump in the corner of my eye.

She turned her head just a little, but quickly turned around all the way when she saw it was me. A big smile was on her face as I looked over at her. "Oh my god Fresh!" She quickly pulled me into a tight hug, which I quickly returned.

I laughed, moving out of the hug and looking down at her. "How was your summer?" I asked while we sat down.

"Good. But I had to do so much work with my new job.. How was your summer?" She said, scratching the back of her head in the middle of her sentence.

I smiled. "Mine was good. Where did you get a job at?"

She rolled her eyes when I mentioned the word 'job.' "I'm working at the museum of science as a tour guide. And I even get to show off some experiments." 

I laughed, pushing up my glasses.

"Hey PJ!" A feminine voice spoke over the crowd of people.

I turned my head a little, seeing a light purple bunny. She wore a white crop top with something written on the front, and she had on some ripped up skinny jeans, her fuzzy tail sticking out at the top of them. She had her long bunny ears tied together, acting like a ponytail.  She quickly ran over to PJ, wrapping her arms around one of his.

Just by the look on the jocks face, he didn't want her on him. 

i shrugged it off, not really caring. I saw him walk by, sitting behind me. Okay that's a little strange.

Alphas and I talked until the teacher came in. This teacher was really nice. She allowed us to hand out and talk since it was out first day back. So me and Alphas talked the whole time. 

At some point I looked over at PJ in the corner of my eye, seeing the same fur from under his hood from before. I even noticed every time the bunny girl tried to mover her paw under his hood, PJ would jerk his head away. 

I just shrugged it off again, moving my focus back onto Alphas.

After another hour the bell rang, this time for lunch. I walked with Alphas the whole way towards the lunch room, sometimes getting bumped by other jocks. But after a couple minutes we sat down at an empty table.

To no surprise the lunchroom was loud.

Out of no where, laughter filled the room. Alphas and I turned towards the laughter, our eyes widening. Every monster was looking towards PJ, his hood down, showing a pair of cat ears. Both were black-furred, the same paint from his cheeks being on the tips of his ears. I felt my cheeks turn a little red, thinking they were cute. 

Through the laughter a kid broke through yelling 'Neko!'

PJ quickly put his hood back on, running out of the lunchroom.

Fell ran over and yelled out towards PJ. "Neko Freak!"

I felt bad for PJ. I looked over at Alphas, nudging my head towards the door. 

She instantly knew what I was gesturing at; her eyes widening. "Are you nuts? I don't want to get hurt on the first day back, and I don't want you hurt either." 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to get hurt."

I heard her laugh. "If you say so. But if you get hurt don't come crying to me."

I gave her a simple 'ha' as I got up from my chair. 

"Good luck." I heard her say as I walked out of the lunchroom.

When I got out into the halls I started to walking towards the gym. Hey, he's a jock, and the gym is usually full of them. So I'm heading there.

When I got to the gym, I heard banging coming from the locker rooms. I was very hesitant walking in, peaking my head around the corner slowly. PJ had his hood down, his ears flat against his head. The expression on his face was pure anger. He flung at the lockers, making me flinch by the sound.

I took a quick breath, walking out in the open. "A-are you okay?"

He froze, quickly looking over at me. I could tell that he wanted to be alone, and didn't care at this point if I saw his ears.

I felt my cheeks turn a little red, watching one of his ears twitch to the side.

After a moment he quickly stormed over towards me, making me backup against the wall. Right as he got up to me his fist came flying towards my skull. I flinches, only to hear the punch hit the wall beside me. I started to shake, my glasses slowly sliding down my nose.

"What are you doing here nerd?" His voice was full of venom.

"I-I just wanted to s-se if you were okay..." I stuttered, not knowing what to do.

His eyes sockets widened, his one star eye shrinking a little. He chucked, taking a step back from me. "Are you serious?"

I nodded, reaching up and pushing up my glasses.

He laughed again, looking around the locker, his eyes ending back on me. "Well I'm fine. And ya right I would say anything to a nerd." He walked back over to me, grasping onto my shoulder. "Now leave." He said as he pushed me out of the locker room, the sound of banging continuing as he walked back inside.

"I'm sorry I disturbed you.." I mumbled, bringing my arms up and hugging myself.