20

"That was absolutely amazing" Hyuck said grabbing renjun by the shoulders. "I cant believe we just saw THE Mark Lee!"

"Yeah it was alright I guess" Renjun said And leant against the wall. "Do you think he saw you?"

"I doubt it, it's hard to see the crowd" Hyuck states. "As I have experience on a stage"

Renjun rolled his eyes. "You drama student are the absolute worst"

"Shut up!" Hyuck pouted and put his hands on his hips dramatically

"Here we go again"

"Oh shush!" Hyuck furrowed his brows. "I'm meeting Mark in about 10 minuets holy fuck"

"I think it's happening now, as you see they're lining everyone up" renjun pointed.

As the two made their way down the line Hyuck slightly froze before going through the curtains. "I can't do it" he whisper yelled to renjun.

"Yes you WILL" Renjun spoke and pulled Hyuck into the curtains and pushed him in front of mark.

"Donghyuck" Mark smiled. "I didn't expect to see you here tonight" he bit his lip.

Hyuck was frozen and stood there motionless before speaking up. "I wouldn't miss seeing you for the world"

"Clearly" he said standing up from behind his desk where he signs things for people. "I'm not usually allowed to have any physical contact with any fans besides a hi-five, but I feel a hug is needed."

Hyuck looked a the floor, his cheeks going red. As Mark walked towards him he placed his arms firmly around Hyucks waist, making the younger return the hug.

Renjun kinda just stood there wanting to go home.

"You're really gorgeous in person, Hyuck" Mark smiled. "but unfortunately we have to get this moving as there is a lot more people in this line."

"O-oh of course!" He said stepping away from Mark and ending the hug.

"but if you'd like, we could take a photo to last you until we meet again yeah?"

"please"

they took a quick photo and Hyuck thanked him.

"Call me later" Mark mouthed to Hyuck as he and renjun left the venue.
__________________________________
◘ ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ☒ ➣ ___________________________________
ғᴜʟʟsᴜɴ ...

 __________________________________◘                    ɪɴsᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ                 ☒ ➣ ___________________________________ғᴜʟʟsᴜɴ

♡ 💬 ➤
702,792 ʟɪᴋᴇs
『☼ finally met your dumbass☽』
2919 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

ʏʀ my sons

ʟᴜᴄᴀᴏᴀᴄʜ get in there MORK !

𝟷𝟶ᴛᴇɴ𝟷𝟶 well ain't that a tad cute💞

markleefanclub06 this is photoshopped I went to the fan meet and no photos were allowed! FAKER !
|
ᴍ𝟶ʀʟᴇᴇ he's not a faker personally let him take a photo with me, I didn't want one with ur skanky ass ☺️

ʀᴀᴛᴊᴜɴ I took this photo, credit me whore