I found you chapter 6

*1 week later*

Over the past week I had been hanging out with the boys, going on dates with Niall...kissing Niall and well, fucking him. He was utterly perfect. I didn't know where this would lead but I decided to stop over thinking it, something I do too much. But, over this week I realized I had been neglecting my friend Karen, who I promised to see as soon as I got back. So today, we went to a starbucks.

"I will have a grande caramel frap' " Abby started and I realized we were in the front of the line already, I'd been to busy thinking about Niall.

"Can I have a grande vanilla iced coffee?" I asked and the girl nodded scribbling on cups before saying,

"Hey are you Abby?" The girl asked and her eyes widened.

"Err- yeah." I said, she didn't look familiar.

"You and Niall are so cute! I'm a huge fan! Would you mind taking a picture with me?" She asked excitedly.

I was surprised, I'd never gotten noticed before unless I was with Niall. Karen turned around with her eyebrows raised, wanting me to explain the "You and Niall are so cute!" to her. I bit my lip and than turned to the happy girl. 

"Of course!" I said and she smiled pulling out her camera, I leaned over the counter for the picture." 

"Thank you so much!" She said and I smiled.  

She made our drinks quickly and once me and Karen sat down she started with the questions.

"Niall Horan? Your best friend?! Well other than me.." she added. "You are dating him!" She yelled and I blushed and shook my head.

"Not really." I said and played with my straw.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean c'mon Abby tell me!" 

"Okay okay, we aren't official, but we've gone on a few dates and we.." I trailed off not wanting to say more.

"YOU DID IT" she yelled and everyone turned to face us.

"Sorry!" she yelled but than turned back to me with a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe" I said smiling.

"Oh my god! Give me details is he good?" 

I nodded quickly. "The best you have no idea." I said and she seemed surprised.

"Niall seems so innocent! Shy in the streets sexy in the sheets." She said winking and we both cracked up with laughter.

We talked for a bit more and than decided it was time to go, when we were walking out I was approached by a middle aged man. He was dressed to perfection, and he smiled at me and looked me up and down, not sexually, but more of a study. He studied everywhere from my hair to my shoes.

"How tall are you?" He asked and I raised an eyebrow slightly confused.

"Uh I'm 5 foot 7 inches, why?" I asked.

"I am an agent for models, and you would be a great one." He smiled and I smiled back.

I was really surprised, I never thought I was model material. 

"W-wow really?" I asked smiling.

He nodded.

"You would be a perfect fit for a fashion show I've been trying to book, heres my card, if you're interested we can book you and maybe eventually get you signed to an agency" He said handing me a small white card. I took it and smiled.

"I would love to! Thank you so much!" I said and he smiled before walking back to his table. My friend and I turned to each other and we both squealed and she hugged me.