I found you chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of whispering. Before I opened my eyes  I thought back to last night, I must have been in Niall's apartment. I opened my eyes and noticed my head was snuggled against Niall's bare chest. He was on the phone and when he realized I was awake he said "Good morning." and flashed a smile. 

I smiled back. "Good morning." I mumbled.

"IS THAT ABBY?" I heard Harry yell through the phone.

Niall laughed "Yes, it is." 

"AT 10 IN THE MORNING? I HOPE YOU USED PROTECTION!" I heard Louis' voice chime in.

"YOU DID IT DIDN'T YOU." Harry joked.

I laughed, they were so immature and I was glad to have such interesting people around me.

"Maybe, but I have a hot naked girl laying on top of me and I'm talking to you." Niall joked and I gasped.

"NIALL!" I yelled and a roaring of laughter started at the other end of the call. I reached up and hit the end button on Niall's blackberry before he pulled me down for his lips to meet mine. He softly kissed me before I pulled away.

"You are such a brat." I mumbled and Niall laughed before kissing me again. I got up from the couch and picked up my various clothing off of the floor before i put them on starting with my underwear.

"Noooo don't put on anything." Niall pouted, his cheek pressed against the side of the couch.

I giggled, he was adorable, and perfect.

I continued by clasping my bra.

"No no no." Niall pouted again before standing up and picking me up. I yelled and wrapped my legs around his back and he stared into my eyes. Before passionatley kissing me. Our tongues meshed together as my hands ran through his hair. We did this for a few minutes before we pulled away.

"You're beautiful." He said and I blushed.

"You're very handsome." I said and he smiled before he put me down and we both continued to put our clothes on.

"Want to go out for breakfast?" Niall asked sweetly and I nodded.

"Sure." I smiled as I walked to his bathroom. I spotted a brush laying on the counter top, I took that and ran it through my long light brown hair. It was quite thick, landing around my bellybutton. I smiled in the mirror, I had no makeup on and did nothing with my hair. I made a face at the natural girl before walking out, seeing Niall all ready to go. 

He smiled at me. "You're so hot." he said looking me up and down. I smiled and raised an eyebrow, he had always said I was beautiful, and innocent comments like that, but I'd never heard him say I was hot before, they way his accent spoke those words made me want him to say it again. Before I knew it I wrapped my arms around him and pressed him against a wall before kissing him and slowly slipping my tongue in his mouth. He did the same and his hands worked down my back to my butt.

I bit his lip slightly and he let out a quiet moan I smiled before pulling away.

"Lets go." I said smiling and he stuck his lip out 

"Tease." he joked as we walked out hand in hand. He opened my door for me and I plopped in as he walked to the other side and got in.

When we reached ihop their were paparazzi surrounding us. I was slightly overwhelmed, still not use to the attention we had been getting. Niall noticed and turned to me.

"Its okay baby." He said and I nodded.

I was about to open my door but Niall stopped me. 

"Might as well give them what they want" He smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me. I smiled into the kiss and heard loud clicks and flashes surrounding the car. We pulled away after a minute and I smiled.