I found you Chapter 4

*The Next Morning* I woke up in my hotel room, not wanting to go to my unfurnished apartment. I stretched my arms up and thought about yesterday. What are me and Niall? Surely he thinks we're just friends who had a one night stand. Maybe he wouldn't have done it if he was sober. I sighed. "He doesn't like you." I whispered to myself and lifted myself up, swinging my legs around the bed.

I looked at my phone, it was 10:15, and I had a text from Niall

Niall: Hey Abby tonight we're all going out to dinner tonight, you should join us.

I read the text over and over again, it was the first text he sent me in a while that didn't include a winky face or "xx" My heart picked up the pace. You are just friends Abby, see? I cracked my neck and my thumbs hovered over the keyboard not sure what to say.

Abby: Sounds good what time?

I pressed send and regretted it, I wanted to flirt with him and send cute texts but that obviously isn't what he wanted. I threw my phone on the bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I pulled off my clothes and  jumped in. The cold water woke me up slowly as I ran shampoo  and conditioner through my hair. 

Why would he kiss me yesterday than? He hadn't drank a thing. Maybe it was a friends with benefits relationship. I can't believe I did it with him. And in a bathroom, classy Abby. He got what he wanted and now he just wants to be friends, okay.

I thought for a while, half of my mind debating the other. I shut off the water and jumped out, placing a towel under my armpits, I went to my suitcase. I found a pair of black high waisted shorts, that I paired with a short floral crop top, and black sandals. I sat on my bed and picked up my phone.

Niall: We will pick you up at 5:00.. are you doing anything right now I think we should talk?

I smiled at the text and than bit my lip. This is the moment where he is going to tell me we should just be friends, or he likes someone else. I shook my thoughts and wrote back

Abby: Sure, lets go for a walk, lets meet at the park?

Needless to say I was nervous, my hands shook a bit waiting for an answer.

Niall: Awesome, be there in 5.

I sighed, I didn't want to go, I wanted to see him, but I didn't want him to tell me what I didn't want to hear.

***

I sat at a picnic table waiting for Niall to arrive. My heart was beating rather quickly. I looked around, this was the same exact place where I said goodbye to him 6 years ago. I thought I might not ever see my best friend again. And I deffinantly didn't think I would do it with him in a bathroom six years later. I shivered at that thought, I was over analyzing the night at the club. But- how could I resist him?

Abby no, you've only seen him a few times before that it was 6 years! Stop falling for him he won't be there to catch you.

Before I could fight my thoughts I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Hey Abby." Niall said with a small smile, which I returned.

"Hey." I said unsure of what I should do next.

"Come on." He said sweetly grabbing my hand.

Okay now hes holding your hand what the hell does that mean?

We walked in a comfortable silence for a minute. We both didn't know what to say first.

"So.." I started turning my head towards him. He stiffened and held my hand tighter before he spoke.