shrek butklance

Keith was a loney half galra in a swamp. He was an outcast. A "lone wolf" in his words. His swamp was smelly and so was his feet. 

One day Keith was sitting in his swamp eating a sandwich when he saw Pidge the donkey come into his swamp. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY SWAMP?" he yelled. Pidge repiled "noW hey i got kicked out and told to live here with yoU by lord lotor! a zipity zang zoo!" Keith stomped to Lord lotors place in the galran city.

Meanwhile Lord Lotor played the bachlor with the magic mirror.
The magic mirror said "in order to become king you must marry lady allura for she has a master plan to steal the throne." Lord Lotor repiled "EASY PEASY!" He proposed to allura and she repiled "eh maybe, if you can rescue prince lance from the nearby kingdom that'd be great thanks. I need him for something."
Lord Lotor was determined but lazy and wasn't bothered to save him so he sent annoying talking Animals to  Keith the half galran swamp to save prince Lance.

Keith went to lotor and asked
"WHY?"
Lord Lotor told him if he was to rescue Prince Lance, he'd never be bothered by any of the rude villagers ever again. Keith agreed right away cause people annoy him. Pidge decided to follow keith there and help him. Keith was sorta annoyed but accepted the help.

On the way Keith had a ramble about layers and onions. "Half galras have layers like onions!" Pidge asked "who likes onions? Cake! Cake have layers and everyone loves cake!" Keith screamed "NO ONIONS." Pidge glared at him "i hate onions."

After two days of traveling they arrived at the castle where Prince Lance was. Keith looked up at the castle "Yeah it's big but look at the location of the castle." Pidge slapped his arm and said "shaddup." Keith slapped her back "no."

They entered the castle and saw a huge Red lion guarding the stairs. Pidge ran at it with a stick and started to wack it. Keith inhaled and went up the stairs.

In the next minute Keith saw for the first time Prince Lance McClain reading an old book of classic memes with a smile on his face. Keith was in awe. He had never seen a beautiful man read such a smart book about memes. Lance looked up and screamed and threw the book at him "AH."
Keith threw it back at him which made Lance pass out. Keith screamed "OH NO!" Keith picked The prince up and left with pidge who got hurt by the lion but was fine.

A few hours later
Prince Lance awoke and said
"WHO ARE YOU UGLY MULLET MAN?"
Keith answered "I am Keith the half galra, i rescued you."
Lance gasped "NO NOPE NO NOPEY NO NOPE NO." Pidge asked "what wrong zippy zoo zam?" Lance repiled "Im meant to be saved by my true love! Not a mullet man!"
"RUDE."
Lance rolled his eyes "Whatever. I was meant to be saved by someone like lady Allura."
Pidge and Keith laughed.
Pidge said while still laughing
"Oh please! Lady  Allura is almost engaged to lord Lotor who ordered your rescuing a zimmy zooo zah!"
Lance kicked a Rock "Lord Lotor? What's he like?" Keith scoffed
"He has very long awful hair."
"Longer than yours?"
Keith nodded and Lance cringed "ah that won't do at all,"
He then added "What about princess Allura?" Pidge said "She won't date you." Lance sighed "ah okay."

They ate dinner which was a rat stew.
Lance was in shock " This is a good rat stew." Keith said "Thank you."
Lance asked " you like memes?"
Keith nodded.
Then keith and lance talked for seven hours about memes while pidge choked on rat stew.

For a few days they travelled and got to know each other. They had many bonding moments.
But soon the time came that they almost arrived at Lord lotors castle.
But why did Lord Lotor and lady Allura want prince lance to be rescused? Because Lance was the heir to the throne of the whole kingdom
And Alluras master plan to become Queen of the land was to murder lance and then take over the kingdom.
But they were going to trick him.

When they were almost there Keith asked "Why did your parents lock you up in that tower?" Lance sighed "WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY-" Pidge cursed "ah zimmy zoo zam this is gonna be dramatic and make no sense!" Pidge then left.  Lance glared and continued "I was cursed by a magical altean lady that by night i would become an...ew altean." Keith  gasped "is that why i never see you at night?" Lance nodded. They talked for hours and bonded over their alieness.
Then as the sun set lance said "GOODNIGHT KEITH SEEYA TOMORROW I SLEEP NOW." Lance ran into a little hut they found and went to sleep.

Pidge said to keith "its obvious how you two like each other." Keith did admit that he liked lance romantically
"But who could ever love a alien?"
Lance over heard that and thought Keith was talking about him and his heart broke because he too realised he liked keith romantically.

The next morning Lance was heartbroken and annoyed at keith.
He glared at Keith and Keith wondered what he did wrong.
Finally they arrived at Lord lotors castle. Lance said angrily "alright thanks a million for helping me now goodbye." Keith asked "are you okay lance?" Lance said, clearly not okay "I said goodbye." The guard opened the doors and let lance in. The gates closed and Keith sighed and went back to his smelly swamp.

Pidge realised something was strange so she sneaked into the castle.
She found Lance and asked "why were you upset with keith zappy zee zam?"
Lance explained and pidge said "oh he didn't mean you," Lance sighed "he must have,  he realised i liked him!" Pidge thought 'I'll go get keith and then tell him and he can confess his love and it'll be great.' Pidge nodded and said to lance "oh sorry man" cause she thought it'd be better a suprise and left. But before she left she heard Lord Lotor and allura saying "oh yes we'll murder him in the yard at sundown!" Pidge was shocked and ran off to get Keith to save him.

Keith was being sad in his swamp
When pidge broke in and screamed "LANCE LIKES YOU BACK AND IS ABOUT TO BE MURDERED!"
Keith got up right away and ran outside "WE HAVE TO SAVE HIM AND I LIKE HIM TOO." Suddenly a magical lion appeared. they got on and flew to the castle.

Allura lead Lance down the hall and suddenly handcuffed him "we're going to kill you prince Lance." Lance swore "DAMMIT."

It was almost sunset in the yard and lotor had brought his whole guard service to see Lances murder.
Lance had allura holding a knife to his
Neck and was close to tears.
Lord Lotor was about to order the killing when suddenly the green lion crashed into the yard killing all the guards. Keith climbed down and screamed "STOP NO!" Lance said "KEITH!" Keith shoved allura away from lance and pidge made the green lion crush her. Lotor screamed and ran at pidge in anger but he also got crushed by the green lion.
Keith looked at Lance, who was being cradled in his arms. "Lance I'm sorry."
Lance looked back at him "I love you mullet," Lance kissed him and Keith repiled "i love you too."
Pidge danced on top on the green lion in victory.

And they all lived happily ever after.

The end.