I

"We're taking this easy

'Cause darling that's what dreams are made of

This story is probably made up."

✌♛♂✌♛♂✌♛♂

Laughter was in the cafeteria when I was sat at the usual table and recieving my usual congratulations from everyone about how well mine and the guys performance was the other day. At the moment, it's only me Calum and Michael in the band and we really need a drummer, but we don't know any in our year. It was the dilemma that we were stuck in at that moment.

"You guys really rocked Greenday!" Curt yelled sticking his hand horns up in the air, pretending to know what he was talking about. Thing was, we didn't play any Greenday songs at all in the last gig, we mostly played Mayday Parade. Kids in our school weren't exactly up to date with music and just listened to the electronic rubbish that's played on the radio to rot our minds.

"Thanks, mate!" Michael yelled back smiling wide, just enjoying the fact that people liked us. Michael was probably the most attentive to the 'fans', if you'd wanna call them that. We don't really get that many viewers on youtube but that's ok, it only takes one view to make things happen.

"I think we should actually play Greenday in the next gig just so Curt won't be wrong next time he says it." Calum chuckles biting into his balony and cheese sandwich. I know, discusting concoction right? He hasn't added vegemite to complete the meal, but Calum never takes in any of my suggestions for food.

Both me and Michael nodded in agreement to Calum before Michael then went on to saying that we need to get a gig before we can plan our setlist. Of course, I agreed because there's no point setting our hopes too high.

"But I think we should find a drummer before we set up a new gig guys." I mentioned. I throwed a grape at Calum's forehead laughing as he just caught the fruit and ate it.

"I agree with Luke," Michael nodded pointing in my direction. "But where the hell are we supposed to find a drummer that's around our age?"

"There's always the good old reliable facebook?" Calum suggested. We were well known throughout town because of our gigs, so we knew plenty of kids from other schools too, but we would add people that we'd maybe seen a couple of towns walking around shops. "Someone out of the thousands of people that Luke's friends with will be a drummer right?"

"What if we get a female drummer?" Michael perked up, "That'd be hot." he nodded his head excitedly grinning from ear to ear.

"You'd be too distracted dude," I disagreed. My food didn't seem as appetising as what it did earlier when I bought it, so I pushed away my tray and crossed my arms, resting them on the table.

"But so would you with a male one." Michael whispered lowering his head so no one could hear.

"I don't get distracted with you do I?" I smirked. Michael knew that I was joking but pretending to act hurt to pull out this little charade that he started. Ever since Calum and I told him I was gay two years ago he's been really chill about it, but he likes to tease me about it sometimes and to be honest, it's not hard to tease him back.

"Guys, I have history with both of you next, can we not start this argument now?" Calum moaned standing up from the table as everyone else started to empty the cafeteria for next lesson.

"We'll continued this later Hemmings, I'm not gonna let this go this time." he pointed to his eyes then towards to me, as if he was saying that he's watching me. We both knew that I won that, he just didn't like to admit that he lost an argument.