you are my home; junhoe

junhoe didn't meant it.

he was lost.

simply lost in his past.

chaeyoung saw it all.

the way her eyes glistened with tears, junhoe's heart shattered. he made her cry. the love of his life. his woman, he made her cry. and he's fucking desperate to get her back.

"chaeyoung, please talk to me!" he shouted as he ran towards her. but he was too slow, probably because he didn't want to run fast so she wouldn't slip down the slippery road.

she was in the taxi. all he could do was run after her, but he couldn't chase after her.

"even if you find somebody else junhoe, you'll always come to me. and that's something inevitable." she smirked. that smirk on her lips, he hated it. he was always confused.

but he knew in his heart, the woman that weighs more in his heart is her. chaeyoung.

but the way his past woman runs her fingertips on his jaw was something that he wanted to feel as well. it was a sin, he was married to her. to chaeyoung, yet here he is, already eye-fucking someone else.

and worse, the woman chaeyoung only gets jealous of. his ex, jung hana.

she smirked in victory as she leans in and attached her lips with his.

"j-junhoe?"

junhoe pulled away, squinting his eyes. "chaeyoung." his eyes widened as he looks at the woman in front of him. his wife, koo chaeyoung.

"chaeyoung, i can explain!" he shouted as he ran after her, finally grabbing her hand, he pulled her towards him, causing her to bump into his chest. "please, i can explain, chaeyoung." he pleaded.

"what's there to explain, junhoe?!" she shouted. he kept silent, don't know what to say. "let's just.. i quit." she says and that scared him to death.

"no please, chaeyoung, i can't- please, don't leave me, just stay with me," he looked into her eyes. "my love," his voice broke.

junhoe was definitely not a man who shed tears, but to even think of just losing his wife; chaeyoung, he breaks down.

seeing him crying, her heart shattered. even if it hard, she pulled her hand and ran, hailing a cab and quickly get in. "where to miss?" the man asked. "just drive." she said. seeing her cry, the man understood and just kept driving.

biting her fingernails, she just let those tears fall, remembering every memory of her and her husband together.

junhoe just sat there, at the table in the dining room. it's been a day, yet he haven't move from where he sat, remembering his wife's eyes. the way she cried, he punched the table, as he let the tears fall down his cheeks.

he was scared, he would lose her. and if that ever happen, he knows, he would deserve it. what he did was unforgivable. and for that, he's now suffering for that sin he had committed. he was lost, but he knows that reason is not valid. but even that reason not being valid, it was the real reason. but even after that,

he knows now, chaeyoung was the only one in her heart. and that woman, he was just haunted by his past, he guess.

"junhoe!" jiwon shouted, knocking at the door. but having to wait there for 10 minutes, he was now worried. then he noticed, the door was unlocked. "junhoe." looking for his friend on every room, he finally found him there, sitting at the table.

"junhoe, are you okay?" as he realized junhoe was crying, he softens. jiwon was not used to seeing the younger cry, so it hurts him seeing him cry. "are you okay?" he asked, again.

"i made chaeyoung cry, hyung." he bit his lower lip, choking a whimper. "i made the love of my heart cry. i made a mistake, and now, she left me." he wiped his tears as he feels his chest starting to hurt again.

"then fix it. be a man and go take your woman." jiwon says and he shook his head. "it's over hyung, she gave up on me, and it's all my fault." jiwon stood up, walking towards the fridge. "you have no food left. wait here, i will just run to the grocery store, okay?" he said.

later then, the door creaked.

junhoe lifted his head, expecting jiwon. instead, it was chaeyoung. hurriedly, he rose up from his seat. even falling he crawled towards his wife, not having a single energy in his body. chaeyoung bend down, kissing her husband's forehead. "don't cry, my baby, i'm here now." that soft voice, it made junhoe calm.

"i'm so sorry chaeyoung." he cried. "i'll do everything to fix this, to fix us, just don't leave me." he cried and chaeyoung pulled her husband into her embrace, letting him cry on her shoulder. "i won't leave you, i promise." she cooed and he smiled and let out a shaky breath. "i will repay. and that is to be your slave in this lifetime. i'll give you everything chaeyoung," he says and she shook her head.

"you don't need to give me anything, junhoe. i only need you to give you me, nothing else." she kissed her forehead and he smiled, pulling away and pecked his wife's lips. "i'm all yours, my love." he said and she smiled. his heart melted.

he grabbed her hand, bringing it up to his lips and pressed his lips against the back of her hand. he smiled, "no matter what happens, i'll go back to you. because you are, my only home." feeling tears threatening to fall down her cheek, she went into his embrace, smiling as her husband held her. "you are my home, junhoe. i love you so much." letting her cry in his embrace, he smiled, kissing his wife's forehead.

he loves this woman so much, and she loves him back just as much, her home.