One.

One person wanted her.

"Hey, at least you got more than Deku." Toru leaned over next to her and whispered.

"Yeah, true point." She whispered back.

"Despite these results, you'll all be interning with pros, got it? Even those of you who didn't get any offers."

I knew that already! Hana sang in her head.

"Oh, so we're all interning?" Izuku asked softly from the back.

"Yes. You all already got to experience combat with real villains during the USJ attack but it will still be helpful to see Pros at work up close and personal. In the field at first hand.

These hero names will likely be temporary but take them seriously. You're-"

"You'll have hell to pay later!"

Hana looked at the door to see Midnight sashaying in. Hana glanced at Kaminari who had a blush on his cheeks and a wide smile.

Ugh.

"What you pick today could be your code name for life. You better be careful or you'll be stuck with something utterly indecent."

"Yeah, she's got a good point. Midnight is going to have final approval over your names. It's not my forte. The name you give yourself is important. It helps reinforce your image and helps show what kind of hero you want to be in the future. A codename tells people exactly what they represent. Take All Might for example."

Whiteboards were passed out as well as markers.

For Hana this was easy. She already knew what she wanted her hero name to be. Flower Girl.

It was cute, simple, easy to remember and most importantly her mother liked it.

She wrote Flower Girl down on the whiteboard and drew a small sunflower next to it.

Hana remembered when she was younger she asked her mother if there were people with similar quirks to hers.

"Of course Hana no quirk is ever really unique."

The little girl blinked. Her mother panicked.

"Oh not that you're not unique or special! Okay, look." Her mother got down on one knee and looked her in the eyes.

"Do you remember what your quirk was called? The really long word."

"Agrokinesis!" Hana said proudly.

She was very proud to have a quirk with such a "sophisticated" name.

"Well, all quirks are different really. No ones ever really the first person to wield a quirk. There are people with Agrokinesis out there but maybe they're stronger than you or maybe they're weaker. But either way, I don't think it matters sweetheart it doesn't matter if you could breathe fire or stop time because the truth is; quirks don't matter. Being a good person is what matters."