"How's your hand?" She asked looking at it.

"Oh, it's fine. How's your head?"

"Oh, it's fine."

They both stared at each other then laughed. Then they walked to class together.

"Kātā! Hana! Hana!" Toru Hagakure practically tackles to the floor when she entered the classroom.

"Hi, Toru-"

"How's your head? Do you have a scar-" Toru let out a small yelp of excitement and hugged her again jumping up and down.

"I'm so happy you're okay!"

"Thank you." Hana nodded.

Bakugou glanced at her when she made her way over to her desk. He had his feet resting on the back of her chair.

He grunted and moved them so she could sit down.

The classroom door moved open for their teacher.

"Morning." Mr. Aizawa said in his usual monotonous voice.

"Good morning Mr. Aizawa." The Class responds in unison.

Hana sat up straighter when she noticed his bandages were gone. She had almost forgotten what he looked like. The only thing that was different about his appearance was a scar under his left eye.

"Mr. Aizawa your bandages are off that's good news." Asui pointed out.

"The old lady went a little overboard in her treatment. Anyway, we have a big class today on Hero Emphatics."

Hana grimaced. They just got back and she suddenly had a quiz?

Maybe I can say I have a concussion to get out of it. She thought.

"You need code names. Time to pick your hero identities."

Hana began to buzz in her seat. Codenames! One of the most important aspects of becoming a hero.

"This is related to the pro hero drafts pics. Normally students don't have to worry about the drafts yet not until their second or third year actually. But your class is different. In fact, by extending offers to first years like you, Pros are essentially investing in your potential. Any offers can be resented if their interest in you dies down before graduation."

"So what you're saying is, we'll still have to prove ourselves after we've gotten recruited," Toru said.

"Correct. Now here are the totals of you who got offers." Aizawa pushed a button towards the blackboard and various names came up.

Hana didn't see hers. Most of the offers went to Todoroki anyways.

"In past years the numbers are more spread out. But there's a pretty big gap this time."

Geez, I wonder why?

"Pros probably just don't want the guy who was chained up at the end."

"If they're scared they're just weak!" Bakugou turned around and yelled at Sero.

Hana looked back on the board again and squinted. She was all the way at the bottom.