Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Justin's POV

I parked in my usual spot next to where Chaz usually parks. I got out of the car and said hi to Ryan who was already parked a few spaces down. A few seconds later a car, not Chaz's, pulled into Chaz's usual spot. She got out and started walking away when Chaz pulled up and stopped her. I had never, ever, seen this girl before.
This girl that was short with long brown hair, and was cute from the way she walked.

"Um your in my spot" Chaz said looking down at her. Typical Chaz. doesn't know what appropriate and when.

She looked up a bit surprised.

"oh uh sorry I'll move s-sorry" she said shyly going back to her car.

And cue SuperJustin to save the day.

I ran up and stopped her.

"No it's okay you can stay" I looked Chaz in the eye
"he can find another spot right chaz".

"n-no its okay I can move" she said trying to go back to her car. Four words.
Chaz. Is. An. Idiot.

"No seriously Chaz can find another spot,you can go on" I said.

She nodded politely walked away quitley.

"dude why do you have to be so stupid, she's probably new here" I said looking at Chaz, and thwapping him I'm the head.

He reached up and rubbed the spot I hit him.

"Ow... I was just joking around I'll apologize when I see her again."
He mumbled getting back into his car. I ran up to catch up to the girl.

"Hey are you new here" I asked catching up. She looked up at me almost nervous. Did she think I was gonna bite her or some shit?

"yeah" she said looking back down.

"well do you want me to walk you-" (gets cut off)

"no it's okay I gotta get to the principals
Office" she said walking away from me.

This one, was gonna be a tough one.
----------------------------------------------

Selena's POV

I walked away from the 'parking lot boy' and started toward the principals office. I plugged in one of my earbuds as I waited for the secretary to call me in.
Istarted humming along to You Got It Bad by Usher which was my favorite old school song right now, when I got a text from my mom.

Mommy❤️:
hey sweetie how's everything going

Me:
I'm just waiting for the principal I'll text you at lunch

Mommy❤️:
oh sweetie I made dinner plans after work with a friend at the hospital and her son is your age so could you maybe go job hunting tomorrow?

Me:
alright mom text you later

"Ms.Gomez, Principal Jones is ready to see you" I heard a ladies voice. Looking up to see the secretary looking at me.

"Ok thank you" I said getting up.

I walked into the principles office and sat down. He told me about school rules and how the periods works and everything. Then he have me a tour of the school. By the time he was done, it was c period so I headed to my law class. Before I left he told me tomorrow I had A and B period which was psych and P.E.

----------------------------------------------

Justin's POV

I left P.E and went to meet up with Ryan and Chaz for our free block.
I was walking down the hall checking my phone when I bumped into someone. If my mom saw that, she's hit my upside the head like I did Chaz.

I looked down and saw the girl from the parking lot picking up her books. I bent down and picked up the last few that were on the ground, cause momma raised me right.

"Here sorry bout that" I said handing them back to her.

"Thanks" she smiled. We kinda stood there in silence for a second before I spoke up.

"Do you know where you next class is?" I asked politely, seeing her fumble with her schedule.

"Yh yeah it says it's next to the Chem lab" she said looking at her map confused,
"I'll figure it out" she added on.

"Oh just uh head down the hall and take a left at the library and then you'll see the Chem lab." I said pointing in the direction"

"Okay thanks well I better get going" said walking off.

I have a lot if plans for this story and I'm really excited. Thanks for reading.