Chapter 7

Silence filled the empty room as the young brunet stared at the white ceiling. Snuggled under the soft and newly washed blanket on his now familiar bed, he can smell the delicious aroma of cooking porridge passing through the slightly ajar door. Despite his protests on being able to take care of himself and being capable of cooking his own food, Jinyoung gave more stubborn reasoning in which led to the younger agreeing anyways.

As he layed quietly, he began to recall the words he said to Jinyoung before entering the house. It was none of his intention keeping secrets from everyone but all he wanted was let time make them find out about it. Especially his husband. Seeing that he didn't care of what happened between them, what would make him care for the result of it? Youngjae thought it was being practically; keeping something that isn't really a secret (if that even made sense).

Moments later, soft pattering on the wooden floor was headed towards the rooms direction followed by the door opening, revealing Jinyoung carrying a tray with porridge, medicine, and some water. A gentle smile spread across his face as he approached the cocoon on the bed who, in return, smiled as well while the smell of the newly cooked porridge intensified with each step it became closer. And along with then intesified aroma was the loud growling call of Youngjae stomach for food.

"I see that you're hungry." Jinyoung teased. Youngjae could only laugh in response, his screaming stomach answered for him instead.

Jinyoung then sat down on the bed side while placing the tray beside on the side tabls, helping Youngjae adjust into a sitting position before picking the bowl. Jinyoung took a spoonful of porridge and let it cool down by blowing it. He led the spoon in front of Youngjae's lips that, without hesitation, took it with a slight burning sensation on his tongue. A sigh of satisfaction left the other as he felt the hot liquid warmth up his insides. Jinyoung continued feeding his dongsaeng to the brim loving the happy and satisfied look on his face. Seeing this alone brought ecstasy in his whole body as if the same feeling as acomplishing his ambition in life. Never had he ever felt like this again ever since seeing him being the too student at their whole university.

The empty bowl is now placed back to the tray and handed the younger the medicine and glass of water. He told him the reminders on the doctor as he watched him gulp down the water with the medicine.

"The doctor said that this helps with the dizziness but this is only for until tomorrow morning. He said that the best way of lessening the nausea is to lessen activities that are stressors as well as tiring yourself. What you need is rest and eating fruits and vegetables to make your body stronger and help sustain the baby well. If you feel anything, you can't just drink any medicine and consult the doctor first before taking any medications. We need to be extra careful, Youngjae, now that you're raising another being in you, understand? He also said you'd be having a checkup and ultrasound scheduled 2 weeks from now." Said Jinyoung. Youngjae nodded, receiving a pat on his head afterwards.

"Hyung," He called, "thank you for taking care of me ever since we met. I really appreciate you always by my side whenever I need you." Youngjae smiled and hugged Jinyoung's waist as tight as he can as Jinyoung kept stroking his brown locks.

"Anything for my most loved sunshine." Complete adoration was heard and seen in Jinyoung. His eyes gleaming with love and passion for the other. How he hoped that Youngjae was able to see it. Maybe, just maybe, he'd be able to love him just as he loves Jaebum.

Jinyoung was disturbed from his thoughts when he heard soft snores coming from the male whose arms are wrapped loosely around his waist. He couldn't help but chuckled at the cuteness, feeling his heart beat a million times faster than normal.

"Oh what you do to me, Choi Youngjae." He said smiling down at the sleeping otter. "I wanted to give you a present for your birthday today but I guess that'll have to wait."

He remain silent as he stroked Youngjae to sleep.

"When will you ever notice that I love you? When will you stop hurting yourself by loving someone who doesn't love you the same and just come to me. I'll treat and love you better than he does." At this point, Jinyoung only felt more stupid than before, talking to a sleeping person that'll never be known about his hidden feelings. His eyes wandered around the dark themed room. His eyes then landed to his phone by the side table and checked the time. It read quarter before 7, only then he decided it was late already and he needed to leave.

Jinyoung unwrapped the arms on his waist and changed Youngjae's position in a more comfortable state of laying down. He proceeded in lifting the tray that now had an empty bowl and glass of water and headed for the door. His hands reached for the switch and let the room dim down and left the door slightly open to let the light of the hallways enter the room a bit. He went downstairs and cleaned the utensils he used for cooking and feeding Youngjae.

After he was done, he picked up his navy blue coat. He darted his gaze towards the clock and saw that it was already passed 7 and he needed to leave. He went to his car, returning shortly after but this time, carrying the bouquet of flowers, box of cake and his present for Youngjae along with his hand written note hidden inside the pile of white and red roses. Jinyoung placed it the cake in the refrigerator while the gift and the flowers were placed neatly inside Youngjae's room.

Meanwhile, Jinyoung was too preoccupied with re-arranging the flowers to hear the sound of another car parking inside the garage.

Jaebum saw the unfamiliar car parked in front of their house and wondered. Youngjae hasn't got a car of his own, so, whose car is it? The business man entered the gates to see unfamliar black leather shoes as well by the door. Surely who ever this person is probably came straight here after work. When he was about to reach the doorknob, the door opened first and showed Park Jinyoung.

His eyebrows furrowed that mirrored the other's expression. It is clearly obvious that none of these two men want to see the other one now facing them.

"Park Jinyoung." Jaebum said in a deep tone.

"Im Jaebum." Jinyoung said with the equal amount of venom in his tone.

"What are you doing at MY house?"

Jinyoung scoffed as he spoke, "May I remind you that the person living in this house as well is MY bestfriend. Also known as your husband."

Sparking glares were sent from both before Jinyoung spoke again.

"I came here because YOUR husband was not feeling well and needed assistance. But, nevertheless, I'm off of your hair, Im." He bowed slightly, not wanting his manners to disappear because of resentment as he walked over his car.

Jinyoung stopped midtrack and turned back to the cold hearted one.

"Be sure to greet Youngjae a HAPPY BIRTHDAY for me. Pretty sure that'd be the only greeting he'd receive from anyone today." He said before completely zooming off with his car.

Jaebum rolled his eyes, not really caring about what Park Jinyoung said and entered the house as if nothing happened.