•What they like to call you•

Izuku:
- Y/n-chan / L/n-chan
- knowing Izuku Midoriya, he would be to shy to make up nicknames for a close friend or rather a Girl-Friend. So lastname basis are enough for the cute cinnamon roll.

"G-good M-morning L/n-chan."

"Izukuuu~ I told you to call me Y/n from now onnnn~"

"A-ah! Im s-sorry" he bowed apologetically while scratching the back of his head.

"Haha.. It's ok.. Deku.." Y/n smiled at him warmly.

"W-WHAT?!?" He blushed immensely

"H-how d-did you m-my nickname.. T-that K-Kacchan g-g-gave me?" He stuttered out un able to say words without any gibberish.

The girl however laughed at how cute he looks. "I actually heard it from Ura-chan! I really think it's cute." She smiled warmly at him as he tried to avoid contact, thinking that his feet looked really "attractive" right now.

The H/c girl laughed to herself while Izuku avoided her gaze all the way to class.

Katsuki:
- Dumbass, Bitch
- The typical Katsuki Is never nice, so he never gives nice nicknames not even to the person he is close with like Kirishima or even L/n.. Yes.. Their close, but L/n insisted that she wanted to befriend the hot headed hedgehog even if her last encouter with him wasn't so friendly.

"Hey Dumbass!"

"Yeah?"

"Let's get out of here!"

"What? Why? Where is Ejirou?"

"The Red Headed Loser Said he needed to go on errand with Pinky."

"So just you and me?"

"Yeah. Got a problem with that? Bitch?"

"Nope! not really atleast I get to spend my time with you." *Smiles Warmly*

*Doki! Doki!* "Wh-whatever, you asshole."

"Atleast I'm YOUR asshole.." She thought about what she said for a bit.

"W-wait! I take it back!" She blushed furiously in embarrassment while Katsuki laughed inwardly and smirked.

"Heh. You really are a dumbass." He said while walking beside her to the gate.

"Hmph. Atleast I don't have a LONG stick shoved up my ass." She said while running away quickly before he could process her words.

"HAAH?!! COME BACK HERE YOU BITCH! FIGHT ME!" Katsuki ran after her.

Todoroki:
- L/n-san
- Todoroki wasn't really the type of guy that would give his friends nicknames, So lastname basis are fine with him. You where ok with it but somehow you wanted more than just a lastname. He would always call you this name with a small smile evident on his straight face, because it was cute.

"What is it Todoroki-kun?" She says with a questionable look on her face.

"I just wanted to ask for a pencil L/n-san.." he said with a bored tone but internally he was smiling a bit.

"O-oh! U-umm... Here!" She grabbed her pencil case and walked all the way to Todoroki but on the way she tripped and accidentally pinned him to the ground.

This took Shoto in quite a shock.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm s-s-sorry T-Todoroki-san.." She said furiously.

"I-uh.. um uhh... SO SORRYY!!" She sat up and  looked like she was about to cry.. She began twiddling her fingers and looking at the ground.

"I-its ok L/n-san.." Todoroki said to ease her nerves.

However he was in a state of shock so he just stared at her with an awestruck daze.

The said girl stood up and helped Todoroki up then dashed away to the bathroom looking like she was about to puke out her guts.

It was a good thing that they where alone in the classroom or else it would be a catastrophe for the both of them.

Not noticing his red face he kissed the back of his hand and looked the other direction still remembering her fragile looking face.

"What are you doing to me you L/n-san.."

(EDITED)