4.5 | shampoo

vivuwu- vivi
chuusgirlfriend- yves
blubblub- jinsoul
adult- haseul
gay- kim lip
eebusgirlfriend- chuu
wannaman- heejin
croissant- hyunjin
seechainsaw- gowon
cheerycherry- choerry
uwulf- olivia
shortthing- yeojin

couple chapters 2.0! the remaining couples are [ 2jin ], [ lipsoul ], [ yvechuu ] and hyewon!

this is a chapter on hyewon!

"neon machi fly like a butterfl- aaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

chaewon's scream interrupted her singing.

it was loona's first time trying dancing and singing butterfly at the same time.

chaewon found it kind of hard to dance and sing at the same time since she couldn't focus.

sure, the lyrics were easy, but she had to be standing on sooyoung and hyunjin. yeojin was supporting her behind, but she felt that it didn't help much.

chaewon would have hit the floor with a very loud smack if haseul didn't catch her.

"jesus, park chaewon that was so close! if i wasn't here to catch you your bones would have broken by now!"

haseul had moved back just in time to catch chaewon.

haseul brushed aside a strand of damaged blonde hair from chaewon's face.

"you okay, baby?" haseul asked, concerned. haseul got up and helped chaewon get up.

chaewon nodded mutely and haseul hugged her. "be more careful, okay?"

hyejoo was watching all this, and oooh was she jealous. she wanted to be sitting there. she wanted to have saved chaewon.

inside hyejoo was a silent pit of bubbling jealousy. hyejoo couldn't stand it and stepped in front. "chae! are you alright?" hyejoo hugged chaewon tightly, afraid of losing her.

ahhh. chaewon's hair smelled like strawberries. probably because of that sweet-smelling shampoo she always used. hyejoo loved it. she liked to be in chaewon's warm embrace, and she wanted to be the only one in her arms.

alright, who was she kidding? haseul was like a mom. she would never fall in love with them, except maybe kahei.

chaewon pulled away reluctantly after jungeun had cleared her throat. their faces was just a mere inch apart now.

closer, and closer, and closer.

just one centimetre now.

this was it.

they'd do it.

they'd just kiss in front of the members.

jinsoul coughed. "alright people! let's learn from our mistakes and get back to practicing! let's continue!" she clapped her hands to get attention.

or maybe they wouldn't kiss.

"fuck you, jinsoul," hyejoo thought.

"good job, soul," jungeun whispered.

and they continued practicing, chaewon's mind still in a mess. she didn't fall down the second time though.

hyejoo was still determined to kiss her one day.

jisoos is this becoming monthly updates
sorry for the slow updates a new school is tiring jeEz.
mamamoo's comeback snatched my wig idk bout u but ya
i have some mamamoo related chapters coming up since yeojin is the biggest moomoo ever (well at least in this story :P)

alright the couple voting will be next so yeet happy voting people