6. You

“Okay” she said and made her way to me, she tucked me in and gave me a forehead kiss and said that I’ll be alright. That was it she was gone and I’ll  be gone too.

As soon as she left, I grabbed my bag from underneath my bed and pulled the iv thingy’s out of my left arm. I went to the bathroom and change my ugly grey pj’s into a plain white hoodie with a black top underneath it and some random jeans. I closed the door soft and made my bed up. Closed the door behind me and her I go into the unknown.

~2 Hours later. ~

I finally had found a place to sleep. It was a random, that was the least you could say about it. It was this empty house in god knows which neighborhood in NY. I am tired and hungry and gosh these yogurts don’t fill up my stomach at all. It took me about 2 hours to find this place and it was getting dark outside. It is getting terrifying though the fact that there would be thousands of spiders which just horrified me. The house was pretty empty with the exemption of an old couch, some crappy bookshelves without books and for the rest this house was bare or at least this room, I am not planning on exploring the rest of the house. The walls were painted white and some light color which I think was cracking because you couldn’t really see.

Being alone again really gave me the time to think about everything, the fact that she will be hurt when in the morning I am not there. I do feel bad about it but she is better off without me, for sure! The thought of that made me go to dreamland. Around 1 am I think I heard this cracking noise.

“Who’s there?” I heard an old man’s voice shout.

It takes me second to wake up and realize someone is in this building but as soon as that thought hit me. I jump of the couch and take my backpack. I search for the light switch or something that would direct me to the exit of this room/building. I see some streetlights shining through the window and made my way to it, just to find the door. I put my hand on the door as I almost open it. I feel a slight breeze and hear something hit the wall next to the door. It makes me move an inch or so. When I turn around I feel something grab my arm and pull me closer.

“You!” The old man screams. I look away but he uses his free hand to turn my face. So our eyes are connected which freaks me out, I let a scream come out. He pulls closer to him and right when I thought I would fall against him, he moves himself. He pulls me to another room which basically feels like he’s been dragging me through the whole house in just one minute. He pushes open a door and short after that one door goes open, I hear a car or maybe a van door open. He drops my hand and I managed to slip underneath his arm. I grab my bag and see the door we came through I run to it and open it just to find myself trying to open a locked door. I slightly freak out as I hear the man’s feet come closer once more.

“Get in!” He yells, I don’t know if he really thinks I will go in there voluntary but yeah he might try. I tried to escape the old man by run around the vehicle like in those stupid movies and if it wasn’t for this situation I would be laughing so hard perhaps even crying on the floor.

“Your choice, I’ll bring you to the cops or the cops come to here kid you can’t get out of this one.” He screams in a really angry voice, his voice is so low that even a bass tone couldn’t be lower.

I sight and look at my shoes at this moment the lights go on and the man looks my straight between the eyes, I sight once more and make my way to the car. I think it is better that he drives me than that the cops come here and take me because a girl in a cop car I mean I don’t know but people these days are very judgmental. I hear him sight too and makes his way to the driver’s seat. As I make my way to the passenger’s seat. The car ride is mostly quit I mean old people don’t really care about youths except if it are there grandchildren but that wasn’t my case. He didn’t even gave me one look. When I wanted to turn the radio on he gave me a daring glare which I really didn’t want to get into. The thing in my mind the whole car ride was what is he going to tell the cops and who will come pick me up. I am a minor so they won’t let me leave. They’ll see my file and start asking questions and there won’t be a Tom that will tell them of because… well yeah that is just his personality.

After a good 10 minutes we reached the station with shame I walked my way in, there is no way back I guess now. I wish I could smirk but it is way too inappropriate for now though.

I got the usual shit blah blah you’re underage blah blah will have to call your guardian which I don’t have, you’ll have to stay the night because it is too late blah blah some old things they keep saying. Don’t get me wrong I respect their work but because they want their donuts and a good coffee while I have my needs too like not sleeping in a stupid room and having no mattress to sleep on yeah have you think about the maybe.

“Miss we will call someone tomorrow to pick you up.” The once more repeated while I looked them in the eye with an evil look. So the night was pretty boring some chick next to me tried to have more than friendly contact with the officer that was sort of old and wasn’t my type, let’s just say that about.

“Hey, hey? hey! Wanne you know/?” The woman said ones more to a male passing by. He rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Get over it, you won’t have sex tonight nor tomorrow or the day after day and we all probably already know it.” I said this woman was getting on my nerves now, gosh.

“Ooh what do you know, you little...” She gets cut off.

“She is right, you know Clair?” The officer says. A small smirk slips out. That was the only fun part of the evening the rest was trying to sleep with the noise.

8 hours later (around 11.30 am)

“Omg thank you officer, I was worried as hell.” I heard a woman’s voice say. I turned around and lifted myself out of the bed. To be eye to eye with…

Sorry guys it took so long, but school has been a living hell, seriously. So yeahh update, I hope you enjoyed it. I tried to work on it between my homework and other stuff.

For a next update:

1.      9 votes

2.      3 comments

3.      Get the story to 900 reads ( you guys are now at around 810)

4.      And last thing follow me so that I’ll have 95 followers (I have 88 now so...)

I love you guys till the end of the rainbow (seriously) if you don’t what that means -> go check my profile.

Byeeee !!!! <3