5. I ain't never coming home

~~ Recap:

“I needed you.” And with that our lips touched each other. He made his free arm pull me closer over the stick shift and pulled me on his lap. He put his arms around my back to support me. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes and said “you found me” a laugh escaped from my mouth “yes you did Ian, you found me.” I said while kissing him soft on the mouth and lying my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and laid his head on top of mine. We stayed in that position for a least 13 minutes.   ~~

“I’m sorry if I’m interrupting you guys just tell me I’ll make my way out.” I said to these 2, who were arguing.

“No, you are right we shouldn’t be doing this in front of you,” The woman, Nina I suppose told me.

“Tell me how are you feeling?” she asked me.

“I have been better, you see.” I said back in a sarcastic way, I mean what could you expect. She came sitting on my hospital bed and removed some of the folds in the sheets and started her sentences while looking down at the same time. I know something was wrong she would tell me something bad, bad news, that I would die or that they would leave. I don’t know. 

“So I made some calls, which was the reason why Tom showed up probably and the whole point is basically that we don’t have a place for you to stay.” She said and I didn’t even felt bad, I was used to it, all my life they been telling me that. “Sorry Finny but there is no place for you in our family anymore.” And it would go on and on.

“It’s fine, really I’ll find a place.” I said simply.

“No it is not, I can’t do this, and I can’t leave you here!” She said back in a stressed tone.

“So I figured out that you could stay with me for a few days until we have everything figured out, if that is okay with you?” She questioned and it felt like she wasn’t only questioning me but herself too.

My younger self would have thought that this would be amazing but me, right now feels like I wouldn’t live up to her needs, although it was only for a few days. I would feel like a piece of trash placed in a pretty trashcan that wasn’t worth any money and with that thought in my mind. I was certain to change her mind. I mean she is a worldwide superstar basically and she has enough to deal with why would she have any more on her plate than she has to.

I had made a decision. I am going with her, that’s it. What seemed like a while but actually was just a minute but I said my answer a simple “okay” she nodded and said that she would help me pack but I could do it on my own. Of course she disagreed with that, so she would help me after she got back from getting some dinner downstairs at the cafeteria.

I made my way out of the bed by slowly lifting myself up.  I looked through the bags and apparently the had brought all my clothes here and a suitcase, don’t know if that is Nina’s work or Tom’s. I picked up a bag and but some clothes in it and some of the water bottles I have been saving up and some yogurts too, thank god they never pulled of the plastic thingy. I hid the bag under my bed and made sure that she couldn’t see it, this simple task made me already tired. I have no idea how I am going to escape here without falling apart and crying on the floor.  

I heard music coming from the hallway and somehow I knew it was Nina. She was singing along to this song, I couldn’t figure out which one but it kind of went like this.

The July sky, so high moon shining by the river side

Stealing hearts and running wild

In our own little world, Tennessee boys and girls running free

Out here it's good times for miles

Yeah, these are the days of gold

Well it's a Southern summer

Whiskey's in the air, dog's on the burner

Beer's ice cold, got a pretty little lady to hold

Southern summer

And that sun shining down like Daddy's silver dollar

Gotta hop on the old dirt road to the days of gold

A little bit of you, a little bit of me

What you wanna do, what's it gonna be

We can get a wild, we can live free

Or you can shake it for me baby like a tambourine

Slice the watermelon and you spit the seed

Sweat on your back's stickin' to the seat

We can sneak off to beat the heat

I'll be buzzing on you honey like a bumble bee

Yeah, it's a Southern summer

Whiskey's in the air, dog's on the burner

Beer's ice cold, got a pretty little lady to hold

Southern summer

And that sun shining down like Daddy's silver dollar

Gotta hop on the old dirt road to the days of gold

The footsteps came closer and the singing stopped and it got to me it was this song called days of gold. She came in the room again and had a cupcake in her hand.

“I got this for you, you like cupcakes right?” She said while handing me the vanilla cupcake with a smile on her face. I accepted the cupcake and pulled the little uneatable thingy of it and ate it in probably 10 bites, I didn’t count I swear. After I finished the little cake, she asked me if she could touch my stuff to put it in the suitcase she brought from her home. I nodded twice without making eye contact.

“You need some hand sanitizer?” She said in a quiet voice.

“Yeah, please.” She handed me the sanitizer and I put some on my hands. I hate it when my hands feel all sticky and look gross because of eating food with my hands. The sanitizer smelled amazing.

“I guess you’re all packed, you didn’t had a lot so we could maybe go shopping when you get home.” No she is saying all these things and home, shopping. I am not even coming, I feel slightly bad but I nod. I can’t make her notice something is up.

“So you’ll be discharged tomorrow morning. I’ll be coming back then, if that is okay with you?” She asked me.

“Yeah that’s alright, I’ll be fine for these hours.”

“If you want me to stay, I’ll stay?”

“No, you should go Nina, I’m also a bit tired so I’ll just be sleeping.” I said, this could ruin everything.

“Okay” she said and made her way to me, she tucked me in and gave me a forehead kiss and said that I’ll be alright. That was it she was gone and I’ll be gone too.

Update, so I’ll be updating less from now on because school starts the first September and yeah I’ll busy. I am a sophomore now and I’m not looking forward to it, I sort of hate school so I can’t wait to get out there.  7 votes and 4 comments for a new chapter

I love you guys to the end of the rainbow, bye <3!!!