part 19

Hope you enjoy

////////////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

We were each taken by a maid and were taken down a hallway. Emi was taken down a different hallway most likely to another room. We each entered a different room. She motioned me to a seat and took out a tape measurer. "Hold still." She came up to me and measured my demon form. "Change into your Ente Islan form." I did as she was told. "I'm measuring both forms because you can't go out in public in your demon form." It made sense so I didn't agrue. She walked to the side if the wall and entered something into a keypad. She motioned me over to her. "Pick your color scheme and outfit design." I went to the pad and from looked at what outfits they had which were endless.

(30 minutes later)

I finally finished my outfit and selected my outfit. The maid came up next to me. "Since you chose your outfit. From now on when you are at the castle I will be your personal assistant. I will choose similar outfits to the one you have selected so you have some variety in clothing." I didn't see anything wrong with that so I left it alone. I heard a (ding) from the wall and looked over. She opened a slit in the wall and pulled at a demon form sized clothing. She handed them to me. "Do you need some assistance in changing clothing." I declined her offer. "Very well I will be waiting outside the room when you get out." I tried to recreate my royal clothing that I was wearing when I had first met Emi. I kept everything almost the same except I left out the demonic symbols and anything that would resemble demons.  There were extra pairs of clothing for my human form and my demon form so I opened a sort of pocket dimension and out them in there for later use. I walked out of the room and found Alciel and Lucifer waiting. Lucifer wore a purple vest and a black baggy under long sleeve shirt with black dress pants. Alciel did the same thing as me. He tried to recreate his old clothing. He's always been complex, bit with clothing he's not picky. "King Satan you look nice it what you are wearing. I didn't think I'd see you in such clothing again." I walked up to him. "as do you Alciel and Lucifer I wouldn't expect you to wear something like this. I thought you would wear a turtle shell." I had a grin on my face. "Save me the jokes." My maid pulled on my shirt. "Let's all head back to the main room to meet the others. She is most likely done with her clothing." We all started to head back to the main room. When we enter I noticed that all the chefs and Butlers were gone. The king and queen we're talking to someone, but I couldn't see who. They turned and was was shocked with what I was seeing. Emi came towards me. She was wearing a long bright red dress with black specks all over it. One side was higher than the other to reveal most of her leg on her right side. Her hair was the same except she had black Ruby stoned earrings. She wore open toed flat shoes which were also red. She walked up to me and I had no words to say. Sh tucked a piece of hair behind her head. "I never thought I'd see these clothing again. My old clothing was made by the council so I definitely didn't want to make those again. I didn't know what to wear so my maid picked out my clothing which I love by the way." I laughed a little. She spun around and it looked like a supernova in her dress just from the color. I was snapped out of my haze from the king's voice. "Follow me please. Breakfast is ready."

///////////////////////////////////

Hope you all enjoy and leave a comment