part 3

Hope you enjoy

//////////////////////////////////

Maou's Pov

I breathed in and sighed ready to give Chiho the bad new. She was smiling so happily hoping for the right answer. "I'm sorry Chiho I can't be with you. You aren't the person I love. You could probably guess who it is, but I'd just deny your answer." I looked into her eyes and she broke down in tears. She tried to talk, but I could understand her. "I'm sorry Chiho. You just aren't the one for me." She started to cry harder and ran out of the room. My manger came in the room and looked at like I did something wrong. "You know kid you could've let her down easier." I sighed and got up. "That was the best I could do sorry." She smirked. "Since you turned her down for someone else. I hope she is worth it." Those words rang in my head. "She is don't worry. Every little bit." I said goodbye and walked outside of McRonalds to grab my bike. I walked down the street and saw Emi waiting at a stop light. I walked a little faster so I could catch up with her. She saw me and smiled. "So Maou how did everything go with Chiho." I sighed and my expression told her everything she needed to know. "well hopefully she is ok. You didn't do anything wrong Maou. She just didn't like the answer you gave her." I understood that part, but I ruined our friendship. We were about to cross the road when I noticed three people walking towards us with devilish smiles. It's kinda ironic in a way since I am the demon king. I leaned in close to Emi. "Three figures walking up to us and they don't look like nice guys. She nodded and were prepared to run if necessary. They appeared to walk past us, but stopped and looked at me, but looked especially at Emi. They tried to get in front of Emi, but I moved in front of them. "You don't want this fight kid. Leave the girl and we won't have to get physical with you." He pushed me out of the way and tried to grab Emi, but I grabbed his arm and forced him to the ground. I stomped on his arm breaking it in half. He grunted and one of his friends pulled out a gun. I looked at him and my eyes started to glow red. He stepped back in fear. "You're some kind demon." He held his gun up to my chest and tried to shoot, but Emi stepped in and disarmed him sending him to the ground. They got up and left helping their injured friend off the ground. Emi walked over to a trash can and dumped the gun. She walked over to and smiled. "Luckily there were no people around so we didn't get seen." She ran her fingers through her bright red hair and I couldn't help but stare. "What are you staring at." She had a confused look on her face while I shook my head. "Thanks, Maou I could've handled those guys, but you were a help. How did you force that guy to the ground he was like twice the size of you." I shrugged. "Just used a little of my demon power to increase my strength for a second." She looked a little angry. "You need that so you can make a portal to go back to Ente Isla." I sat on my bike. "I've learned to suppress my demon form so I can collect negative energy without going into my demon form and I already have enough to create a portal." She looked shocked. "How do you have enough already anyway." I picked up my bike off the ground. "I've actually been going to the movie theater and feeding off the negative energy from the people that watch the scary movies." She looked more or less impressed. "Well do you want to come back to my place Emi. Those people didn't go to far off." I spoke out of concern, but I did want to spend time with her. She thought for a sec without speaking. "Sure it couldn't hurt to be safe and your home isn't to far off from my work anyway." I smiled and pointed at the pegs of my bike. She got on on we rode our way back to my house.

/////////////////////////////

Hope you enjoy.