Joker x William (Lemon)

Requested by @Siniora-chan
(Sorry again if it's really late.)

"William, where are you?" Joker looked for William in the ruins of the village. He wanted to see his William so much. It was taking Joker a long time to find William and the survivors only had 2 ciphers left.

'Fuck. If I don't find him, I wont see him until the next time he plays.' Joker thought to himself. His train of thought was interrupted by a sudden movement Joker caught in the corner of his eyes.

He could see a figure going near a cipher to decode. 'Finally! I found someone!' Joker prepared his rocket and dashed straight to the figure. The figure noticed him and started running away. As Joker got closer, the figure started to look clearer.

Eventually, Joker recognized the figure. The person he was looking for, William.

"Found you." Joker smirked.

William's eyes widened and started dashing away. But to no avail, he was eventually downed. 

"We have alot to talk about William." Joker said as he picked up William. He headed for the basement so they can have 'privacy'.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw someone following them. He quickly put down William to check out who is looking at them. That person seemed to notice this and immedietly started running towards Joker.

The figure revealed itself to be the Coordinator.  Joker thought she was alone when the Doctor came followed by the Magician.

The Coordinator shot her flare gun buying the Doctor and the Magician to heal William. Joker used excitement and went near the Doctor abd Magician who fled when the Coordinator's flare gun didn't work.

"Goddamit Martha, you said this would work." Joker heard the Doctor said.

"That wasn't supposed to happen, just run away for now." The Coordinator said as they left.

"Okay. Now that were alone, it's time to talk." Joker saud as ge picked up William and headed down the basement. William didn't answer.

Joker frowned. They reached the basement. Instead of putting on a rocket chair, he pit him sown on the ground.

Suddenly, the sirens of the exit gate went off. "GO WITHOUT ME!" he shouted. His teamates followed him and soon left.

"Now that we're alone, I want to know why you're avoiding me." Joker said. William didn't respond.

Joker looked disappointed.

"If you won't talk, I'll make you talk." Joker leaned over William's neck and started nibbling on his skin. William moaned as he nibbled a senstive spot on his skin and continued to do so.

He slowly undressed the top part of William's clothing and grazed William's defined chess. "S-Stop!" William said but, Joker continued to graze it from the top untill he reached the bottom.

Joker began to suck William's nipple and stroke the other one. "S-sto-Ahh-p" William moaned as he struggles from Joker's grasp. "If you want it to stop, why don't you tell me why you were avoiding me." Joker continued untill William spoke. "Okay fine! Just stop." Joker stopped for a moment and listened.