new home

"kakashi will take you to your big enough house to settle in." tsunami explanation

they nodded as they followed the gray-haired man.

"this is the place where you are going to settle." Kakashi said opening the door before giving them the key.

"It's great ..." Dororo says amazed by the grandeur and beauty.

"Yes, this house is built not long ago new technology." explained kakashi

"it should be expensive ..." marmona mio

"Blah ... our village is part of one of the riches."

"Okay, how much do you pay each month?" asks tahomaru.

"nothing"

"what! serious ?!"

"Yep, anyone who has just moved in is not fair, but the person finds a stable one," Kakashi explained.

"Sakura will come for a health check with the people you meet today." says kakashi

"at what time?"

"7:30."

"Agreements."

"Well, see you tomorrow, goodbye!" Kakashi saluted before leaving.

After greeting kakashi, they chose a room. for the needs of hiakkimaru, dororo decided to settle in the same room as him.

while the others settle in, mio ​​prepares tonight's dinner with the ingredients already provided for them.

30 min later

at table! "Cried Mio. Biwamaru and tahomaru are the first to be future, monitoring of the future of the hand of hiakkimaru for the guidance.

"It's always so delicious." Felicita Biwamaru.

"Let's see it's not that special," martias mio, blushing at the compliment.

"He's right, you really are a great cook." said tahomaru, taking another butcher off his plate.

"Hey, why not open a restaurant to make money!" suggests Dororo.

"Good idea, I'll ask permission from the hokage." says mio