"Please, please... don't leave me!"

I own no art in here. I don't own UTAU, Vocaloid or any characters!

Tei's POV

"I could feel my whole world being crumbled into small pieces, all at once. (Your name) just woke me up, by breaking up with me. He was my everything, he was my light, my hope, my world. And now, he was gone. I know very well, that he said we could still be friends but, I had the biggest feeling, that now, he wanted nothing to do with me. He was probably running after Teto, now. What did he see in her?! Ever since, I had fallen in love with (Your name), she had been such a nuisance, getting in the way of everything! I cared about Teto but, she was getting on my last nerve. Maybe, if I had let (Your name)-kun out of the house more often, he would appreciate it, more. Maybe, I should've let loose a little and let him have his space but, this didn't mean, I wanted him to be with other girls. Filthy, annoying girls that only liked him for his looks. It's like picking a beautiful diamond like me and then, throwing that diamond away, for some dirt like, those girls. Like, Defoko and Teto maybe, more girls.

I knew what I needed to do, though. I sat up and stretched my legs, out. I stood up, grabbed my red hair brush and brushed all of the tangles out of my long, thick silver hair that fell past my waist. I threw on a black sweatshirt and a crimson, red skirt. I tossed some flats on and walked outside. I needed to see who (Your name) was now with. Who did he leave me for?

Walking outside of my messy, cold and lonely house, I ran down the street, passing by crowds of people. But, at the time, I didn't care who I passed by. I had to make sure, that (Your name) didn't decided to leave me for a twerk like, Teto or Defoko, two of the most fake girls in the world, who claimed to be my friends and 'always be by my side' well, I'll tell you right now, that haven't been by my side for a while, now. Tell me how much of such 'good friends' they are, then, if they won't stick by my side like, a true friend does! I've been hurt so, much and it's their fault!

Running down the block and turning to a grassy meadow, I stopped and panted. The grass was long and yellow-green as, the sun reflected against every strand of grass. I decided to walk slow so, that I wouldn't trip in the grass. I power-walked across the grassy, meadow as, I felt I was getting closer to the sunlight when, really I was getting closer to the darkness. Right before my, scarlet red eyes was something terrible. Something I had seen before and never wanted to see, again. Before my eyes was... (Your name)'s lips pressed onto Teto's. His lips were curved into a smile as, well as Teto's. His finger had Teto's crimson red curls, wrapped around it. His other hand was pressed against Teto's back, holding her up and the sun hit his bright, (Hair color) hair as, it whirled in the wind. I froze. I wanted to scream and grab Teto's right twin tail, throw her across the valley and watch karma take over. My fists were balled up nearly as, red as, that brat's hair color. "I HATE YOU!!" I screeched like, an angry spoiled brat at the age of seven, who didn't get what she wanted. My words were in no way aimed at (Your name). They were aimed towards Teto Kasane. The person, I grew up with as, a child and believed she was my friend. But, I guess, no such luck. She was fake in my eyes.

Suddenly, as my words filled their ears, (Your name) pulled his lips of off Teto's red lips as, the two stared at me. Teto's red eyes were batted in innocence, staring at me as, if I had just robbed the bank. Tears clouded my eyes, quickly but, I tried to sniff and blink them back inside of me. This was Teto's fault, after all.

"Tei?" Teto mumbled in fear of me. I rolled my wet eyes back as, far as they could go. My white teeth were gritted together like, an angry dog.

"Don't play innocent, Teto! You heard me! How could you?! IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SHOCKED BUT, I'M SO SO SO, MAD AT YOU!" I roared. (Your name) looked shocked like, a lost puppy. Next, I slapped Teto across the face as, her cheek burned and swelled with a stingy red sensation and I smirked. (Your name) let go of her and gasped.  I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You won't ever do this again, will you?"

Her eyes were nearly popping out her sockets. Teto was shaking like, a big baby. "Yes!" She answered in trembly voice."

*The last chapter is up next! You and Tei will end up fine! :)*