Chapter 2 ~

Rarity went in to her house and makes more clothes. Sweetie Belle came in and hugs her sister. "Hey Rarity," She said. Rarity rolled her eyes playfully picking her up with her magic and puts her down. "Hey Sweetie Belle," Said Rarity, "What are you doing here?" "I live here," Sweetue Belle rolled her eyes. "I mean, what are you doing here in my room? Aren't you suppose to be with your friends?" Rarity said. "I would," Sweetie Belle said, "but I thought I might spend some time with you!"
Rarity smiled slightly and ruffled her hair. "That's sweet of you, sis," Said Rarity, "But I have to finish my dresses, would you be a death and pass me some things for me to decorate them?" Sweetie Belle sighs and gives Rarity a basket full of supplies. "Thanks Sweetie Belle," Said Rarity.

Just then Sweetie Belle heard a knock on Rarity's door

Just then Sweetie Belle heard a knock on Rarity's door. "I know I'm not suppose to open the door but," she thought. But I can't help myself! What if they're the crusaders?" Sweetie Belle squealed and opened the door quickly. But she realize it was Capper all along. "You must be Rarity's sister," he said. Sweetie Belle's eyes were wide in shook. "How do you know about Rarity?" said Sweetie Belle. "I've known Rar since almost 2 weeks," he said. "May I come in? I need to speak with her." Sweetie Belle shook a little of nervousness. "Sure," she replied as she sent him in. Rarity cane out of the shower quickly heard the door open  and came to Sweetie Belle. "Sweetie Belle!" She shouted, "I told you not to open the door! Iya for your own safety!" Sweetie Belle rolled her eyes and pulled Rarity to Capper. "You have a visitor," said Sweetie Belle. Rarity saw Capper and smiled and gave him a slight hug. "Capper darling, what are you doing here?" Rarity said. "I need a word with you," he said, Rarity nodded slightly as she took Capper to her room. "Sorry for the mess," Said Rarity embarrassing. "It's for the party that I used to know." "Interesting," Said Capper, "I like your room." Rarity giggles slightly and asked, "So, what do you want to tell me?"
"Remember that place where I used to live and was about to sell you and your friends out?" Capper asked. Rarity stopped smiling and nod slightly. "Yes. And we trust you." Capper nodded fast for saying sorry. "But at least Verko kicked me out of Klugetown." Rarity gasped slightly. "What? Why?"
"It's just his orders," said Capper sadly. "I might be thinking and I don't know you were going to like this. I was wondering if I can be your partner for working out of something and maybe I can move in with you." Rarity gasped again. "Poor fellow got kicked out alone with no friends behind. But why you want to move in here?" Said Rarity with a confused look. "Because you're my friend." He said insolently, and suddenly he gave Rarity a hug. Capper haunt have friends in a very long time and he might have his first pony friend with him for support. "Anything for my best friend," said Rarity happily.

Capper nodded and start to put his stiff on the table for unpacking his things

Capper nodded and start to put his stiff on the table for unpacking his things. And suddenly, Brittany, Fluttershy and Strawberry Shortcake went in Rarity's house for a visit. "Hello girls!" Said Rarity, "What a lovely sunrise. What brings you here?"
"Just need a request," said Brittany.
"Oh of course," Rarity said, "Ill go make you some outfits and you girls may sit anywhere."
Both three girls nodded and went to Rarity's kitchen room to sit at the table. As suddenly they found Capper drinking some coco near the  refrigerator.
"Oh, hey Capper!" Fluttershy called out.
"You know him?" Brittany pointed out to Capper.
"Of course," Fluttershy replied. "He's our friend from gelling defeated the Storm King!"
"Wow that's really cool!" Strawberry said, "He looks adorable too." Fluttershy nodded.
"Hello girls," said Capper. And suddenly he looked at Brittaby and came up to her. "Hey," he said suddenly, "You remember me?"
Brittany looked at him confused. "Who are you?" Said Brittany.
Capper chuckled nervously and shook his head. "Im sorry," he said, "I thought you remembered me from the concert after the victory from defeating the Storm King. Im Capper." Brittany gasped in shock and smiled big and shook his paws. "Oh yeah, now I remember," she said, "You look quite charming," she chuckled, "Well, I'm Brittany. And these are my friends."
The two girls waved at Capper slightly
"Fluttershy told us things about you, that you re a hero, brave, charm and innocent," said Strawbwrry Shortcake.

" The two girls waved at Capper slightly"Fluttershy told us things about you, that you re a hero, brave, charm and innocent," said Strawbwrry Shortcake

Capper chuckled slightly and sat next to the three girls. "Well, I dont know as I think of myself as 'brave,'" he said, "Im sure in my best position you fellas would had done the same."
"That's actually really interesting," said Brittany. "You know, one of out of all hero's who defeated the Storm King, I think you're one of my favorite heroes of all time."