Estelle clenched her jaw, her face feeling flushed and she stormed out of his office. She was not afraid to talk with her brother! Why should she be? He was the one who should be going to find her and talking to her, and apologising. Though, by this point she honestly didn't remember the main argument other than that he thought that Severus was not good company to be around and that she should stay away from him. Guess she remembered...

Estelle at first pointlessly stormed around the corridors, trying to calm down. She wasn't mad at Severus, well a bit, she was more mad at herself now. Severus had helped her, even if it was not the best way, and made her realize that this pointless fight with her brother must be fixed now or else she'd go insane. 

So she went to find him. It took awhile since she found out that he wasn't in their office or his room or in the library or astronomy tower. Where was he? Then after what seemed obvious, she went to the herbology greenhouse. Elio had been spending a lot of time with Neville these past few months so it made sense he was there now.

She knew he would be there since it was a lesson before lunch and Neville usually had this period as a free one so Elio would most likely go there to hang out with him. When she finally reached the greenhouse she had been right. Of course Elio was here right now with Neville, the two had grown close and became friends over the several months they had been here. Estelle was happy for Elio that he was able to make friends thag wasnt her although the fact he spent all his time with him now rather than her made her feel a little hurt. She shook her head at herself though, sensing that was how he felt about her and Severus, although a bit more extreme.

Estelle knocked gently on the doorframe and walked in, the two looking startled to find her walking in of all people. She swiftly made her way over to them not saying a word, just watching their reactions. Neville's round face heated up and he began fumbling with his wand in a nervoud way. His eyes darted from Elio to Estelle's cautiously, unsure what to say during this moment. Elio on the other hand was not even looking at Estelle anymore and was smiling warmly at Neville as if no one had interrupted them. He was indifferent, his legs crossed and his back relaxed. although Estelle was his twin sister and knew him better than anyone else and could tell he was tense, his nose was scrucnhed up a bit and he had a forced relaxed smile. This was not fooling Estelle.

"Good a-afternoon, Estelle." Neville squeaked out finally after Estelle managed to stop and stand infront of the two. His wand fell out of his grasp and dropped onto his desk full of parchment with many different things on them and a few tiny plants. 

"Afternoon, Neville. Elio." Estelle sweetly said, now crossing her arms. The air in the room grew more tense and awkward and Neville didn't know what else to say or do. He stared at Elio with pleading eyes, trying to signal that he wanted this moment to end and be resolved quickly.

Elio was being stubborn and simply ignored his sisters presence all together and he didnt care if he was acting like a child. He flicked his wand effortlessly and a pot of tea appeared alongside a cup. He poured himself some, took a sip and sighed happily. "I love drinking tea now, ever since we moved here I cannot get enough of it." 

Estelle's jaw was clenched and she was growing more annoyed. She almost forgot the reason she was here and was about to storm out of the room but no, she had to fix this or else it would be worse in the future and she didn't want to lose her only fmaily. Not over soemthing like this.

"Elio, we need to talk." She spoke carefully, trying not to lose her temper. 

"Nev, dear, did you hear anything?" Elio spoke, taking another sip of his tea while crossing his legs. Neville stared wide eyed at Elio in fear and amazement at how he was acting.