-chapter 9-

cLIche sICK sTOry hEERe wE cOME-

-JARED-

"Acorn, you heere?" I pushed Evan's front door open, looking around. To no response, I went into his room. He sat up in bed, covering a cough with his arm. "H-hey Jared." "Wait." I smirked. "Are you sick?" "Y-yeah.. B-but i'll be fine, i can take care of myself.." "I seriously doubt that." I sat down on the bed next to him, putting a hand to his forehead. "Jesus Christ, Hansen. You're burning up!" "W-well, part of that may be you..." I winked. "Well, you gay little acorn, I'd be happy to take care of ya." He smiled. "I guess, I am kinda hungry.." "Got any ramen?" "Of course! You know me too well, Jared." I smiled back, kissing his forehead and heading into the kitchen to make his food.

-wittle time skip brought to you by rich's listhp-

A few minutes later, as I was dishing the noodles into a bowl, there was a knock on the door. I sighed, going over and opening it, to a boy in a red hoodie, with brown hair and glasses. "Hey Michael. What are you doing heere?" "Well.. I needed someone to talk to, and Rich and Jake are.." He cleared his throat. "Ahem.. busy... so.. I figured, when you weren't at your house, you were bound to be heere." "Alright. Make it quick, though, I've got a sick acorn to take care of." I called out, "Evvy, say hi to Michael!" "Hi Michael!" Michael smirked. "Took you two long enough to get together." "Says YOU! You've been in love with Jeremy for 10 years!" He coughed. "Says the one who's crushed on Evan since 2nd grade."

"Shut up. Now, what do you need?" He bit his lip. "I may or may not have kissed Jeremy?...." I rolled my eyes. "Smooth. Look, he obviously likes you back. Just, tell him the truth about how you feel!" "You really think I should?" "Yes, yes I do." He grinned. "Alright. Thanks, memelord. Bye Evan! Hope you feel better!" He jogged off to Jeremy's.

AN: i just realized i need to start writing more for my boyfs-

It's been a while-

I finished serving Evan's food, bringing it into him. He smiled at me as I handed it to him. "Thanks, Jar-bear." I felt my face heat up. "Why is that my nickname?" " Cause it's cute. Like you." Our faces both bright red, I kissed his cheek, and he grinned and finished eating. He then yawned, and, eventually, he fell asleep with his head rested on my shoulder, his mouth slightly open. It was literally the cutest thing ever. Putting my arm around his shoulder, I kissed the top of his head and fell asleep content.

'Oiiiii

Flufffffff

Well thx for reading, love y'all!

-christinechase<3