Sebastian's Route Chapter 1

Chapter 1: At Your Service

She hears the door to her room suddenly open, and in comes a tall lean man with pail skin and jet black hair in a tailcoat. He looked like the stereotypical butler, especially when he's pushing a cart of food. "Good morning, M'Lady. It's good to see you're awake. It means I didn't fix another meal just for it to go to waste." The tall man said with a well-practiced smile and a familiar deep voice. When he looked back up at her, she notices his red eyes and everything clicks together. "WAIT!!! You're the crow from my dream?" Lilly asks in confusion. This causes the man's eyes to begin glowing as he smirks. "I assure you, it was no dream." He says as he leaves the cart and walks towards her before unwrapping the bandage on her left hand revealing, not an injury, but a pentagram. "Every bit of it was very much real. And do you know what that means?" He asks as he continues holding her hand as though it was as delicate as a flower. "I just made a deal with a devil." She answers in shock.

"Firstly, its demon not devil, and secondly, you made a deal with two demons, not just one." Another familiar voice said from the doorway. When Lilly followed the voice to its owners, she found a younger man who looked to be about her age and couldn't be more than half a foot taller than she was with greenish-blue hair and a sapphire blue eye, the other eye being covered by an eyepatch, also wearing butler-like clothes. "You must be the chihuahua." Lilly said causing the tall man to suppress a laugh, miserably failing to do so, while the younger one glares at her.

"So what are your names anyway?" She asked, looking back and forth between the two men. "You haven't given us names yet." The younger man said looking unpleased. "I have to name you? But I can't even name a fish a good name let alone two men." Lilly says as she attempts to sit up. The tall man helps her into a comfortable position before giving her a small bow. "Then would you like us to come up with names for ourselves? Obviously you'll have the finally say." Lilly thinks for a moment before nodding at the tall man's suggestion. "That would probably be best." With Lilly's approval the tall man bows again, this time the younger man walks up beside him and imitates his fellow demon. "Then allow us to introduce ourselves anew. My name is Sebastian Michaelis. And I will be acting as your butler and protector until our contract is complete." Sebastian raised his head then made his way back to the cart of food before pushing it up to her so that she could eat, all while the younger of the men began his introduction. "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, I will also be acting as your butler and protector until our contract has been completed. And if you're wondering where MY contract seal is, I'd suggest taking a look on your right hand." He said as he lifted his head.

"You must forgive him. He's still a bit sore about the fact that he has gone from master to servant so quickly. For the new Queen's Guard Dog for that matter." Sebastian said as he feeds her, since she still can't use her arms properly. "Is it such a bad thing that I'm the Queen's Guard Dog?"

"Not exactly, it's just that I was the last Queen's Guard Dog, back when Queen Victoria was in rule, and I just don't know if you're up to the task." Ciel says, causing Sebastian to look at him disapprovingly. "You were 13 and I'M the one who DID EVERYTHING, from tending to the house and garden to keeping you safe to SOLVING THE CASES AND I NEVER EVEN GOT MY MEAL." Ciel only grins at Sebastian's little outburst.

"I'm guessing you're talking about his soul, which leads me to ask what I've been wondering. I'm only one person, so how are both of you going to have my soul?" They stared at Lilly in surprise, because of how calmly she asked such a strange question. They then looked at each other before looking back at Lilly and they both answered her question at once. "Because you have two souls."