Chapter 2: The Town of Beginings.

Start from the beginning

Old man: ah, it good to see a bright young man like you wanting to become an adventurer, so how may I help you.

Tsukiyo: well, like you say I, want to become an adventurer but, I don't know where the guild is.

Old man: ah in, that case you, will want to go to the end of the block and turn right, and at the end of the road turn right and you will see the guild. And heads up, they have a registration fee of 1,000 Eris.

Tsukiyo (though): wait there currency is name after Eris-san, I mean, it makes some sense since she is a goddess, but that is still kinda weird.

Tsukiyo: oh about that, when I was coming here, I was able to obtain the tongue' of two giant toads.

With that say I, pull the two slimily tongue out of a small improvise pouch made out of them hide from the toads.

Old man: I must say I'm impressed giant toad tongue may not be rare per se, but even adventurer in the level 1-10 range have a pretty hard time dealing with them, and for someone that is not an adventurer yet, you must be talented to be able to kill two, and seeing that the tongue Quality is decent, I will pay you 6,000 Eris for both of the tongues.

Tsukiyo (thought): 6,000 Eris for both tongues which, means one tough is 3,000 Eris. So if I use 1,000 for the guild's registration fee, I will have 5,000 Eris leftover. I don't know how much anything is or how much an Eris is worth guess it's better than nothing.

Tsukiyo: I'll take it.

Tsukiyo(thought): well, I guess this is where it all starts

With that, I open the door to the guild.

3rd person POV

The moment Tsukiyo enters the guild, he is immediately hit with the atmosphere of a "bar and grill" dark oak furniture and a bar counter. The number of tables and benches in the guild tells him that the place gets packed at some point, probably at night. At the moment, only a few tables were full, and the waitress was doing more cleaning than serving. One waitress sees our favorite hybrid and proceeds to make her way to Tsukiyo.

Waitress: excuses me, sir, are you interested in some food and drink.

Tsukiyo: no thanks, I'm here to sign up to become an adventurer.

Waitress: oh in, that case you, have to go to the reception desk to sign up.

Tsukiyo: thank you.

With that, he made his way to the reception desk. Walking up towards the reception desks and made his way to the back of the line after a few seconds of observing random stuff. Tsukiyo noticed that the line is moving at an extreme rate. After a few moments of waiting, it was already his turn as he finally got a good look at the receptionist.

 After a few moments of waiting, it was already his turn as he finally got a good look at the receptionist