♥ 4.0 ♥

"I'm not afraid to fall in love, I'm afraid to fall in love with the wrong person, again"

-Words: 1,320-

“Come on, we’re going out” Shay suddenly said.

“No…” I muttered, my eyes were puffy and red from all the crying I had done, and though no one knew this, my arms were scratched and ripped apart as well. I felt like I was trapped inside this person I didn’t want to be, I didn’t want to love Harry; I didn’t want to love him at all. But, that’s not my choice to make. I felt like I could maybe bleed out my feelings for him, it worked a little with Stan, after crying a lot of tears and bleeding a lot of blood, I felt numb, didn’t really feel anything. I felt hopeless, like I had somehow lost everything and couldn’t do anything about it; it was the worst feeling in the world and I just wanted it to go away.

“Come on, we have somewhere special we want to take you, it’ll be a surprise!” Shay continued.

“Okay, but I swear, the only reason I’m giving up so easily is that you guys need to go out more, preferably with each other, but I’ll third wheel.”

“Thank you, thank you, and thank you!” Dasya said, grabbing a piece of cloth and wrapping it over my eyes.

“Hey, hey, hey, what do you think you’re doing?” I asked

“Well, we did say it was going to be a surprise, didn’t we?” I sighed, letting them tie it.

They grabbed my hand, I could feel us shuffling toward the door and then felt fresh air and heard the sounds of honking cars and people talking. Those things soon disappeared though, when I felt myself getting pushed into a car lightly and hearing a door close. It honestly looked like they were kidnapping me or something; I wonder what other people thought.

The car ride took a lot longer than I expected, around an hour or so. The whole time was spent with me thinking about Harry, over and over again. I needed him and I felt so silly as I had only met him two months prior, but I couldn’t stop the strong feelings coursing through my mind and body. Love is almost like a road, a journey, sometimes the sailing was smooth and sometimes there were some holes in the road, and just like my last, this love started with a very bumpy ride. If I could give Harry one thing in life, it would be the ability to see himself through my eyes, because only then would he realize how much he truly meant to me. He meant so, so much to me, why couldn’t he see that? I wanted to forget him, I wanted to so bad but it’s hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember.

I was pulled out of the car, greeted with the sound of muffled music that vaguely sounded like Harry, but really, everything had for the past few days. The only words I could hear were.

“Yes, it’s a surprise”

“We’re late yes,”

“Please let us in,”

And then a gruff voice saying

“You can let them in”

The next thing I knew, I was being pulled into a building, was I in a club? The music was extremely loud and it took me a while to adjust, but once I did, Harry’s beautiful voice was ringing in my ears. I could feel tears prickling my eyes and I wanted to wipe them away but Shay and Dasya were holding on tightly to my wrists, a little too hard I might add. I hissed at the amount of pressure they were putting onto my wrists but thankfully, they didn’t seem to notice.

“I’d like to dedicate this song to Louis”

And that’s when the blindfold was ripped off and in front of me was none other than Harry Styles, the person I had dedicated my time on thinking and thinking about. I felt sick, but I couldn’t really think about anything other than HarryHarryHarry as he began singing, looking at me in the eyes, green bore into blue as I felt my knees weaken.