Chapter 7 Thinking and Doing

Sky's POV

We all had a pretty werid day. But at least Gizzy and Jason understand what was going on with Ty and I. We were all in our tents; trying to get some sleep. I was still awake thinking about my amulet and why its glowing. "Sky?" I looked at the back of the tent and saw Ty had woken up. "Yeah, baby?" I said. "Why arent you sleeping?" He asked me. "Im just thinking about my amulet." I told him. Ty sat up and moved next to me. I wraped my arms around him. "What are you thinking about?" Ty asked me. "Wondering why my amulet glows." I said. "Maybe you should start looking instead of wondering." Ty told me. I smiled and looked at Ty. "I think i can fall asleep now." I told him. "Good. You need sleep." Ty told me. Ty laid down on me, and we both fell asleep.

Jason's POV

I was waiting outside thinking about stuff. "Hey Jason." Someone said behind me. I turned around and saw Gizzy. "Hey Gizzy." I said. "Whats up?" He asked. "Just thinking." I told him. "Can i ask you something?" Gizzy said. I nodded my head. "What did you mean when you said to Adam 'we've been through this before'?" I froze, thinking about what to say. "Adam and I, we use to date." I told him. Gizzy looked shocked. "Really?" He said. I nodded my head. "It was a long time ago but yeah." I said. "Why do you two break up?" Gizzy asked. "We wanted to stay friends." Gizzy looked back at Ty and Sky's tent. "I wonder what their doing?" Gizzy said. I shooked my head. "We are going to look around the campsite and explore. Want to help me wake up the love birds?" I asked Gizzy. "Sure." He said with a smile on his face.

Ty's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Sky still awake. "Sky I thought you were going to sleep." I told him. "I was asleep." He said. I sat up, and I put my head on his shoulder. He moved so my head was off his shoulder. "Whats wrong?" I ask him. Sky turned and faced me. "Nothing. Everything is prefect." He told me. I leaned forward and kissed Sky's lips. He kissed back. "Ah, we're not intrupet anything are we?" Someone said. We stopped kissing and saw Jason and Gizzy and the entrence of our tent. "Maybe." Sky said taking my hand. Jason gave a smile. "Come on out," ha started, "we need your help." Sky and I crawled out of our tent and stood up with Jason and Gizzy. "Now we need to explore this forest to see if its safe." Jason said. "Adam and Ty, you go east, and we'll go west. Dont get lost." Jason told us. Sky nodded his head in agreement. "Lets meet back here within the hour." Gizzy said. We spereated into the surrponding forest.