prologue

*a knock is heard* "coming" a female voice said. "hey sis" "hey robin, what's up" the girl asked the boy named robin. "mom says its dinner time" "ok tell her ill be down in a minute, just need to finish this keyframe" "ok" robin says. "that was close" a male voice says, "yea to close. cant have robin finding out about us yet" the woman says, "so when you going to tell 'em, love?" "during dinner, so wear appropriate clothes G" the woman says to the man named G, "ok, ok Rosebud" "HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME ROSEBUD, ITS SAM" the girl named Sam screeches. "geez stop annoying her G, EXE cant take it anymore" " heh geez TD he sent you to tell us to shut up eh?" G said to the fox girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I reminisced about those times whilst in a graveyard with two gravestones.

Tails Doll (TD) and Sonic.EXE (EXE)

"its the three year anniversary guys, everyone still misses you two. especially Michael, he enjoyed talkin to ya TD, I promise I will end my father and avenge you both. even if I die tryin'." I said in a solemn voice, oh right I didn't introduce myself. The name's Samantha Rose "afton" Stein Whittaker, I am the sister of Robin "afton" stein Whittaker and Echo Lyra Whittaker. unfortunately you readers caught me at a bad time, you see I am celebrating the anniversary of my friends deaths. So I am writing my story down as it goes on. My mother, known as the doctor across the galaxy, Jodie Whittaker and my father, originally known as Broly, Henry Stein found them both in the town near Brooklyn. I work for my father at, what was originally known as joey drew studios, Afton and Stein animation studios, a collaboration project with well known business man William Afton of Afton Robotics and the Fazbear Franchise, the studio strives for using 30's style animation tactics, I work in the animation with my father to get things done, then help our music director Samuel Lewis Lawrence, better known as Sammy Lawrence, with music and voices. occationaly ill head down to the toy factory and the concept amusement park to help Mr. Shawn Flynn with plushies and then help our park builder Bertrum Piedmont. I decided to head to hurricane, Utah and visit my aunt Jen to see my sister Charlotte. Recently I encountered my oldest brother Greyson, who almost hurt Charlotte, so now there'sa broken wall in Hurricane. But now is a good time to tell my story.

Hello everyone, welcome to the story of echo, lyra, robin, and Charlotte In this reboot of the mystical experiment aka TME

Hello everyone, welcome to the story of echo, lyra, robin, and Charlotte In this reboot of the mystical experiment aka TME. I have had help from Drake the draconic kid clone #38 aka draconickid38 on YouTube, please go subscribe to him. Anyway I'll make a chapter to explain the family line, just know stema is nice now.