THE CEO's (ft.Namjoon &Teahyung)

Y/N pov

Hi my name is Y/N and i have been working here for 5 years know....damned this is stupid does words are to short” i thought to myself ok so im having a presentation in Kim's interprice inc. company i have been working 5 years and i have a fucking hot boss named Kim Namjoon that he always look at me when i use my short skirt and he always bites his lips when stares at me and that makes me wet and there and my best friend that hes like my big brother his name is Kim Teahyung and yes hes my boss brother thanks to him i got this work but i have to forget all that and try to concentrate on my speech if i want to belong in the CEO's.

THE NEXT DAY...

“HOOLY SHIT IM LATE!!!” i yelled and it was just great the day that i was waiting for late i shower fast and dressed myself when i was on my way my phone rang

calling

Tae Tea♡

Tae: Y/N where the fuck are you!!

Me: im on my way sorry~~

Tae: Sorry will not cover it for my brother Y/N

Me: ok ok im here talk to you latter love you

Tae: love you more princess and good luck, im counting on you

Me: Thank you bye

I got out off my car and dash. I arrive and Namjoon looked at me a little mad as making me blush of embarrassed as my moment came i took a deep breath and started my presentation.

5 min later...

*clap* *clap* clap* *clap

“You did great Y/N i knew you could do it!!!” Taehyung said like a little kid and hugged me and kiss my forehead as Namjoon got closer to me.

“ You did great Miss Y/N but i will have to see you in my office at the end of the day” he said with a husky tone making me blush as he leave.

“ i know you like him~~” Taehyung whispered in my ear making me open my eyes surprise.

“No i don't!!” i said to Taehyung as he started to laugh and then hugged me.

“C'mon on Y/N you use to do does when i we where in love” Taehyung said with a smirk ok so me and Tae felt in love but we didn't have something serious because we where like brothers literally so we decided to stay like brother but that doesn't mean we did things 7u7.

“YAAAHHH!!! Tea we let that in the past stop it!!” i said and blush.

“ok ok i mean if you are needy i can help you any time” he said smirking at me as i got closer to him.

“jhmm...my little dirty brother but not know another day” i said in his ear and then we laugh.

“ok dirty princess but remember this always” he said and grabbed my hand's.

“that i will always be there to protect you” he said and kiss them as i hugged him.

“aaawww hyung of course I will always count on you” i said and kiss his cheeck and yes we are like friends with benefits in mean times.

7 o'clock

“wait for me in the car Tea don't leave me alone with your brother” i said as he smirk at me.

“asshole” i said and started to run.

“i love you more!!” he yelled back making me giggle.