Friday Party (ft.Yoongi & Jin)

Start from the beginning

“aahh~~Jin~~” i moan as he squeeze my ass and then bite my earlobe

“Do you think you can just tease me kitten?” he whisper in my ear as his hand went slowly to my pussy and he started to rub my clit slowly in circle making me moan and throw my head against his chest and moan i could imagine his big smirk as he rub it faster and making me moan loudly.

“ooohh~fuck Jin!” i said as undress me and carry me bridal style and throw me on the bed then he tide me with the chains that where on the corners of the bed. My legs where spread and i was very wet.

“Look at you so wet my little slut” he siad while he unbuttoned his shirt and took it of he let his tight pants on as his boner was mark. he got closer to my pussy and lick my clit teasing it making me moan and arch my back.

“aah~ fuck Jin don't tease me-aah~~!!” i moan as he suck my clit and started to thrust in me with his tongue the only sound where my moans and the chains everytime i arch my back.

“Fuck~~!!” i moan as i cum and he lick it all making me moan in relief.

“mmmm...my kitten tastes good” he said as he stood up and went to the gavinetes and took out some toys.

“Wow Yoongi is the best...let's see kitten” he said as he turned on a vibrator and rubbed against my entrance making me moan.

“Aahh~fuck Kim Seokjin-aah~!!” i said as he push the vibrator inside of me making me arch my back as the sound of the chains got louder.

Yoongi's pov

Y/N looked so fuckable with her dress. I was looking for them but didn't found them as i went up stairs to find something in my room but in the way i heard some moans as i got cliser to the door and heard moans and got hard as i knew it was Y/N woth Jin but what's shooking that they where in my play room that i know exactly what's happening

“Aaah~~kim Seokjin!!~” i heard and open the shook of the view as the both shock when they saw me and Y/N breathing heavily.

Y/N pov

Wheb the door opens me and Jin where shock because it was Yoongi ho catch us me naked and breathing heavily.

“Well well well...look what we got here”Yoongi said a little shock but then smirk at us.

“Yoongi...i-i-i can explain” Jin said a little nervous as i was a blushing mess and couldn't cover my face because of the chains.

“Hey calm down dude...i mean lets have some fun” Yoongi said as he smirk at me making me blush.

“Come on Jin just for today” he said and look Jin as he nodded and both walk near me.

“This gonna be fun” Yoongi said with a evil and sexy smirk as he go to my face and started to kiss me as Jin Inserted the vibrator making me open my mouth and moan as Yoongi entered his tongue in my mouth and starts to play with mine while Jin is fucking me with the vibrator making me moan between Yoongi's mouth as Yoongi massage my boob still intertwining our tongue as Jin thrust the vibrator few time and make me cum they both stop. Jin make me suck the vibrator tasting my self.

“Does our princess tastes good?” Yoongi said in a husky tone and smirk as he stop and took out tye vibrator from my mouth and i nodded.

“Well lets see if it's true” Yoongi said as he went to my pussy and started to lick my clit teasing it making me moan and arch my back as the sound of the chains where non stop.

“aaahh~Yoongi~ don't tease me-aah!!~~” i moan as he suck my clit and then started to fuck me with his tongue making me a moaning mess as Jin took off his pants and boxer's and his erection spring as i nodded and started to suck him off making him groan and throw his head backwards while Yoongi was sucking my clit and fucking my entrance with his tongue making me moan and send vibrations to Jins dick making him moan and started to fuck my mouth. Jin cum inside mouth as i swallowed it as Yoongi thrust his tongue few times and i cum he lick everything and swallowed it.