1

Nanami was walking around holding her strings on her shorts, sucking on a lollipop and sighing "I wonder where my brother is" she said sitting down on the curb and rested her head on her chin.

"Mimi! dinner!" yelled her mother, she got up and walked in sitting down at the table as her mom put the food down on the table, she picked up her fork and began playing with her food.

"Mimi, why aren't you eating?" her mother asked and Nanami just sighed " I miss brother Yuta, I'm worried about him I haven't even got a text for months" Nanami explained.

Her mom frowned "I know but he will come home soon okay?" her mom said making Nanami nod slightly and eat a little.

Everyone at the table including Nanami's sister stopped moving once they heard the door open and heard footsteps "Hello?" Nanami's father asked as he stood up and looked at the door as is closed to reveal a smiling guy.

"Yuta!" Nanami yelled as she got up and ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged her back and smiled "seems like my little sister missed me," Yuta said.

"Yuta, may I talk to you?" their mom said and he nodded letting go of Nanami and she let go of him. she walked up the stairs to her room and sat on her bed texting her best friend.

"Yuta came back, I hope he stays longer than he does" Nanami texted her friend "why did he leave so soon the last time?" her friend asked "because of his work, he's a businessman" Nanami replied "Are you sure? my uncle is a businessman and he barely goes on trips or anything" her friend replied.

Nanami sighed "I'm sure, I wouldn't have been lied to at all by my family" Nanami said and looked at the time "Hey Chungha, I got to go to bed I'll see you tomorrow" Nanami said and sent a smiley emoji before getting up placing her phone on her desk and walking to her closet.

She picked out a big shirt and some shorts and walked to the bathroom. The door was closed and locked so she sighed setting her things on her bed and sat there playing a few games waiting for the door to open.

She was surprised when Yuta ran into her room and grabbed her running out the door to outside "Yuta- what?!" Nanami yelled as she looked back until the house blew up and was covered in fire.

From the blast Yuta fell down and laid on top of Nanami, she looked around trying to look for her family but she only could see Yuta.

"What happened?!" She yelled and he sighed "I tried to warn them about this but they didn't listen and they didn't want me to tell you." Yyuta explained. "They are still in there aren't they?" Nanami asked and Yuta nodded looking down.

"You're going to live with me from now on I'll explain everything else later we have to go," Yuta said getting up and pulling Nanami up grabbing his keys and going to the car setting Nanami in.

Nanami was both scared and confused "Can you tell me now?" Nanami asked putting on her seatbelt as Yuta began to drive "No they might be listening" Yuta said.

"Who is they?!" Nanami asked and Yuta sighed "I'll explain later," he said and looked up in the mirror "shit they are here," he said making Nanami blink a few times and look around in panic.

"WHO?!" she yelled as she looked out the window and saw a car beside them that crashed into them causing Yuta to floor the gas as Nanami screamed.

Nanami was confused and now terrified as she looked out her window and saw a car heading right for her "Yuta!" she screamed.

Yuta tried to react fast enough but it ended with the car in the air and flipped over, with Nanami past out and Yuta holding his head.

"Go check" he heard from a person and he picked up Nanami and snuck out making sure not to get caught.

He pulled out his phone and held her over his shoulder "Hey Boss, Do you mind if my little sister and I stay with you for a while?" Yuta asked.

"Did you save your family?" Yuta's boss said making Yuta sigh "No, none of them believed me and I already had a terrible relationship so I grabbed the person who I trust which was my youngest sister" Yuta explained.

"Oh? How old is she?" Yuta's boss asked making him roll his eyes "Your age" Yuta replied "I might make that little girl my wifey" Yuta's boss said letting out a chuckle.

"Like hell, I'm letting you marry her," Yuta said "Maybe she'll fall for my charm? we never know" Yuta's boss said "Haechan listen here you fucker, I did lots of your dirty work I'm not letting my precious Nanami marry a psycho like you," Yuta said.

"Oh Ramen boy is now upset? oh, what a shame I guess they both will die in the streets, also you forgot the Sir!" Haechan scolded and made a sad noise.

"Fine! you can flirt with her tell Johnny to come to pick us up, I doubt she'll fall for you though" Yuta said and Haechan hummed.

"Good doggo, " Haechan said and Yuta hung up "I hate him" he mumbled walking to the street and waiting for Johnny.

Yuta sat there and check on Nanami to see if she was still breathing, he then saw a car park up beside them and the window roll down.

"You called for Papa John's service?" Johnny said making Yuta chuckle and walk to the car while Johnny looked at Nanami seeing her face bloody and scared up.

"Woah what happened?" Johnny said as Yuta got in the back seat setting Nanami's head on his lap "A lot, let's just say she's the last family or friend I have, and I'm glad because I trust her " Yuta said and Johnny nodded and began driving.

"You'll tell me later, we should just get to the apartment and get you both fixed up," Johnny said and Yuta nodded caressing Nanami's head.

"I just didn't want her hurt, she was the only one I never argued with or anything she was my best friend," Yuta said and Johnny sighed.

"I understand that she'll be okay we all will make sure of it," Johnny said "Yeah, I know but Haechan wants to marry her," Yuta said and Johnny sighed rolling his eyes.

"Once he wants something he'll get it if he really wants her I already know he'll be extra protective of her," Johnny said "But you remember with that one girl, he hurt her and didn't even touch her nor did anyone else," Yuta said and Johnny coughed.

"Let's not talk about that, we are almost there anyways, " Johnny said and Yuta nodded looking out the window.

~~~~~~~~~

To be continued