A fine show {SCP 049 x SCP 035}

{ First chapter! I hope you all enjoy it,  I personally liked writing this chapter. It might be a bit long since my build-up idea takes a while to flesh out,  please don't judge the whole book by this though ^-^" }

The earsplitting sound of containment doors opening was the first thing to alert the plague doctor of a containment breach. That,  of course, was followed very quickly by loud blaring alarms,  flickering lights and a grainy voice over the intercom.  SCP 049 was almost too familiar with a scenario like this and took no time to take advantage of it,  or atleast try to.
Two guards were stationed outside the doctor's cell,  both unfortunately affected by the pestilence; the doctor noticed that and hastily stepped out of the, now unlocked,  door out of his containment cell.
" Shit,  Steve,  do you think it got out?" one of the guard's voice called out into the darkness, causing 049 to stop and listen out of sheer curiosity. It wasn't likely that the breach would end so soon,  so they had some time to spare.
"I don't care if it has,   we need to get to the fucking elevator!" The other guard,  presumably Steve,  replied in a very panicked tone.
"Get on the ground and look for the elevator power feed,  it might not see us if we stay low" the former suggested,  though his suggestion was idiotic as the doctor could perfectly see both humans in the dark. Either way,  the two crawled around the room like small children,  looking for the simple lever. One of them got very close to the doctor,  obviously without  realizing,  though this whole situation started to make sense in 049's mind as he stood by without curing any of the guards.
"I think it might be here Stan,  watch for footsteps!" 'Steve' said again as he crawled past the doctor,  literally inches away from physical contact. It was at that exact moment that 049 felt the guard bumping into him,  followed by a terrified shriek.
"Shit Stan it's actually fucking here-" he yelled as he backed up,  in the process of which the guard loudly smashed his head against the side of a desk right in front of the power control panel,  causing the sound of dipping blood to fill the dead silence between two guards voices.
"Steve?! Steve! Please tell me you're fucking alive!" The other screamed into the pitch-black room in panic before quickly turning his concern to aggression.
"What the fuck did you do to my mate?!" The guard aggressively demanded.

If this person thought that 049's surgery only took a few minutes,  they had never seen the Doctor at work. It was a fine and delicate process that took at the least 30 minutes. To the unfortune of both guards,  so-called 'Stan' didn't know that and obviously thought that his 'mate' became an instance of 049-1.
"No.. Steve,  why did this happen to you?! I can't.. I have to kill you now" the guard said when he could barely see the other guard sitting back up. Before any protest could even be thought of, One guard proceeded to put a bullet between the eyes of the other,  then a second gunshot rang out indicating that the guard had killed himself.
SCP 049 clapped,  as any would at such a well co-ordinated performance.
"Thank you,  thank you!" a new,  yet so familiar,  voice broke the silence,  only belonging to SCP 035.
"As dramatic as ever,  old friend" the plague doctor noted to the porcelain mask that rested atop a random class-D's head.
" I wouldn't be any other way, amigo " the mask replied,  confidently stepping up to the doctor and wrapping both thin arms around him. Oddly enough,  049 returned the embrace. Their love was mostly wordless,  dramatic,  and very split.
One could put it as a fine show.

{{Author's Note: I'm so sorry that this isn't very good,  I was oddly inspired and just went along with my mind! I hope this is decent for a first chapter}}