Okay, let's go!

He excitedly answered which made Nicki giggle. He unbuckled her seatbelt then turned to the backseat.

I'll give you your gift.

Nicki whispered teasingly in his ear as he reached her bag and the bouquet from the back seat.

Susmaryosep! Naeexcite na
kinakabahan naman ako oh!

Natatawa naman si Nicki dahil pulang-pula na ang mukha ni RJ. She was about to open her door when RJ pulled her.

Baby ako na. Just wait there.
Let me open the door for you.

He didn't wait for her to respond as he hurriedly alighted from the car and ran to her side. Nicki was smiling as she thought to herself.

Gahd! Napakagentleman naman
talaga ng baby ko oh. Ang gwapo pa!
At ang yummy! Jusko universe,
how did I get so lucky?!

They were already walking hand in hand towards the elevator. They were even teased by the guard on duty in the basement as they waited for the lift.

"Good evening Ma'am, Sir! Wow! Ma'am, ang dami niyo naman bulaklak. May balloons pa! Grabe talaga sa effort si Sir Pogi!"

Oo nga po eh.
Ang dami kasing
alam nito eh!

"Ganyan talaga kaming mga lalaki ma'am pag inlove eh. Eh mukhang inlove na inlove po sa inyo si Sir eh."

Tama po kayo, kuya.
Sobra po. Sobrang
mahal ko po ito!

Kinilig naman si Nicki kaya napangiti na lang siya ng matamis. Sakto naman ang pagbukas ng elevator.

"Sige po, ma'am and sir! Stay inlove po at sana magtagal kayo! Hay, namiss ko tuloy si misis!"

Sige po kuya, salamat!

As soon as the elevator doors closed, RJ pushed the button for her floor then circled his hand on Nicki's waist. He pulled her closer to his side and kissed her temple as Nicki wrapped her free hand on his waist too.

Thank you for this day, babe!
I really appreciate all your efforts.
I feel so loved by you.

You're always welcome, baby!
I'm really glad nagustuhan mo.
Mahal na mahal kita Nicki!
Totoo yung sinabi ko kanina ha.
Sobrang mahal po kita!

I love you too, RJ! I really do!

He pulled her chin up and was suppose to just give her a smack on the lips but they got lost in the moment and their kiss escalated into something more passionate. They were only brought back to their senses when the elevator dinged as the door opens. Kapwa sila nangingiti as they stepped out of the elevator and marched to her unit.

Grabe ka babe!

Huuuuy! Bakit ako?!

Eh ikaw eh! Kita tayo sa cctv
ng elevator for sure! Ang harot
mo kasi eh! Nakakahiya!

Ako ba yung maharot? Ikaw
kaya yung kumagat ng lip ko!

Hooooy!

Bakit?!

Ikaw nauna! You teased my
lips with your tongue noh!