{ Chapter 7 }

I woke up in the morning or should I say just forced myself out of the bed cause this night I still didn't sleep. I was in shock about what happened yesterday. 'Could he actually be a vampire? No! Definitely not! Vampires don't exist. The article was just made for fun and it was just another human who randomly had the same name as Kim Taehyung'. I kept repeating these sentences in my head reassure myself. My head was going to explode anytime because of my extreme sleep deprivation and all the thoughts who filled my head. I was about falling asleep several times, but I caught myself in time and slapped my face.

As soon as I was ready for school I looked at the clock and saw I was late. I grabbed my things and quickly ran out of the door. The weather outdoors was pretty clouded, and it looked like it would begin raining anytime. 'Shit, I forgot an umbrella!' Small water drops were falling as I ran as fast as I could down the streets. People were really staring at me, but I didn't care cause I didn't want to come too late for school or getting wet of the rain. But soon the rain began to fall faster. My whole body was now completely wet and I still hadn't reached the school.

I raised my breath as I sprinted the last 100m to the school. I stopped in front of the school entrance and tried to get my breath under control before I entered the building. I groaned. My clothes were soaking wet and I hadn't anything to change with. Students were looking weird at me, probably cause of my wet clothes and I just hurried away to my first class. 

The clock was ringing and immediately the hallways were full of students. I sighed in relief. I wasn't late for class. 'Next problem: My wet clothes'. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and I bumped into someone in front of me. It felt like I was walking into a brick wall and I immediately felt backward at my butt. I looked confused and shocked at what I bumped into. A young male was looking right into my eyes with a cold glare. I jumped backward in shock when I meet his eyes. His eyes were a black color, and his gaze was full of coldness. I gulped. Then his lips crouched up in a smirk.

"Hey hey hey, what do we have here", he said with a smirk and took a step forward.

I quickly got up from the ground and took a step backward, but again he followed me.

"Don't be scared", he said, but hell I was scared and that sentence wouldn't change anything.

I took a few more steps backward and then hit the wall. 'Shit!' He came closer and I began to panic. I looked to the side and was about jumping in that direction when a strong grip tightened around my wrist.

"Don't you dare just walking away", he whispered into my ear and shivering was running down my spines.

He chuckled at my reaction.

"Yoongi, what do you have there?", a voice asked behind him but I continued looking in the direction away from this scene.

But the voice didn't wait for an answer before talking again, "Mhmmm~ That smell!", I heard the voice say and the sound of someone sniffing the air could be heard.

I closed my eyes afraid of what would happen. I felt a hand holding around my chin and I immediately shut my eyes open to face a male with shining silver-gray eyes.

"Hey little girl", he said and I swear my heart jumped a beat.

I tried taking a step backward but realized the other male still had the tight grip around my wrist. I was trapped.

"What about we'll take you with us to some place, huh?", the male with raven colored hair asked.

I stayed silent and didn't reach a muscle.

The one with brownish hair began to chuckle, "You're afraid. Don't be, we won't hurt you", he said with a little smile.

I still just stayed in silence.