FB 2

Edited

Third Person's POV

"ohhh yeah ahhh you said we're just talking? Ugh ahhh why you are fucking me now?" jungkook ask while moaning, tae fasten his phase, not minding how hard and deep his finger in the younger's waist.

Taehyung said to jungkook after they fuck in the janitors room at the rooftop, that they will going to talk about something in the older's apartment.

After they arrived in the older's apartment jungkook accidentally drop his phone and bend down, his butt showing and in a second tae's Junior is in his Hole.

"yeah ughh that's what my plan but you show me your fuckable booty, ughhh so tight" the older said.

"ewww ahhh that wass ughhh gayyy" the younger said.

"you now what are we doing are gay"

"i am not gay ahhh faster taehyung ahhhh ughhh yes right there aghhh" kook said moaning mess when the older hit his spot.

The older laugh but still moving in and out to the younger.

"hahaha you are aware that what we are doing is supper gay, and you are a power bottom so you are gay" the older said with a smirk.

"butttt *high pitched moan* i can't be gay" the younger said still sobbing heavenly.

"you are already" the older said and the younger cum in his stomach and to the floor, but the older continue to thrust chasing his own.

"so you're gay?" the younger ask nervously.

"bi, i like fucking girls and boys, but don't worry babe, you're the most i enjoy to fuck" tae said and finally cum outside in kooks butt cheeks, he doesn't want to use protection when he fucks the younger.

"whatever you say i still hate you to death kim" the younger said wiping the cum in his butt.

"yeah but thats not what i feel earlier when i fuck you *smirk* now give me a suck" the older pointing at his still standing bird.

"the fuckkk your still hard?" the younger ask, his eyes is popping out.

"yeah, you know one to two rounds is not enough from me if i like the person i am fucking" the older said casually, slapping the younger that now is in knees in front of him ready to suck taehyung. 'Is my hearing is right?' Jungkook's ask himself

"then we just have a quick fuck in the rooftop room earlier so!  Now suckk me then i will do what you want"
He said but i am not listening.

"you-you like me?" the younger ask with a slight open mouth and taehyung take that chance to insert his bird in the younger mouth.

"yeah i like to fuck you" tae said.

And jungkook's hate towards the older grow.

-
A/n: nothings change still the same 😂😂