"Lookin' for a bet Soph?" George had appeared next to her once she had taken a place next to Lee.

"No thanks," she scoffed. This didn't bother George so he just set off to the next person who bet that Fleur Delacour was going to have at least an inch singed off her long ponytail.

Not long after that, the stands had been completely filled with students and teachers. Fred and George had found their way next to Sophia and Lee, with Fred obviously standing next to his girlfriend and George next to his boyfriend (Fred joked about this). Fred had even brought binoculars along for the occasion and was already looking through them to look down at the arena's middle where rocks had been placed to mimic a mountain-like surface.

"How much money have you guys estimated you're going to make from today?" Lee asked from in-between the twins.

"At least twenty-seven galleons," Fred exclaimed in delight. "More if Harry gets the end of his robe torched. A lot of people bet on that one-"

"Please shut up Fred," Sophia cut him off with a clipped tone. Just hearing of the possibility of Harry getting hurt in this task set her right on the edge of a panic attack. Fred shut his mouth at the sight of Sophia's already watering eyes and felt guilty for mentioning it.

"Sorry love," he apologised and leaned down to press his lips against her cheek, grabbing her chin and softly turning her gaze towards him with a soft smile on his once joking face. "Tell you what, I bet you my Newt Scammander Chocolate Frog card that Harry gets out of this alive."

"You have one?!" Sophia demeanour changed completely with her lips pulling into a wide grin. Fred held back a laugh at the sight of her and nodded his head.

"Forced it off of Ronald."

"So it's a dirty bet then."

"Still a bet."

"Fine, I'm trusting you on this Weasley," Sophia crossed her arms over her chest with narrowed eyes. Fred chuckled and pecked her on her temple before returning to look through his binoculars. Pecks on the cheek and lips have now become a natural part of their relationship, keeping their snogging sessions for when they were alone or within the presence of a minimal amount of people. Fred was always the one to try and go further than a simple peck while in public, but was always stopped by Sophia by some distancing spell from her wand. She wanted to keep it civil for everyone, meaning Fred's backside grabs and tongue slips weren't acceptable outside of the common room or anywhere they'd secluded to themselves.

Professor Dumbledore's voice rang out around the arena, announcing a welcome to the first task for the tournament. He stated that the first contestant will be Fleur Delacour, as she had been chosen first from the Goblet of Fire. The Welsh Green was chained to one of the rocks occupying the playing grounds, looking rather angry and ready for the Beauxbatons who walked out from the tent of champions with her head held high.

By the time Cedric Diggory had been taken to the Hospital Wing with several burns, Sophia felt faint from the amount of anxiety she had endured. She had watched all three contestants obtain their goal of capturing the egg their dragons were guarding, mostly through the slits of her fingers as she had covered her face with her hands. Fred, Lee and George had thoroughly enjoyed the action that had been happening below, making the same sorts of noises they had made during the Quidditch World Cup (minus Lee). This included Fred and George continuously grunting like Gorillas during Krum's turn.

"And now our final champion from Hogwarts," Professor Dumbledore announced. "Harry Potter."

Cheers surprisingly erupted from the stands as Harry slowly made his appearance from the tent. He looked utterly terrified as chants of his name surrounded him, doing the opposite of encouraging him. They made him feel small and inferior as the Hungarian Horntail had caught his attention at last. Sophia watched as Harry battled against the dragon, seeming to be struggling immensely. Only a couple of his spells had actually worked as his nervousness was making him lose confidence and concentration.

"I can't watch," Sophia finally confessed and latched on to Fred, burying her face into his coat with her arms wrapped around his middle.

"Do you want me to describe it to you then?" Fred asked, still looking through his binoculars and letting the girl hug his torso.

"No thank you."

For the next few minutes, Sophia only listened to the sounds of 'ooo's and 'ahh's from the crowd. Loud roars from the dragon chilled her to the bone and she was constantly waiting for Harry's last cry of pain to ring out through the stadium. It was only when she suddenly heard him yell 'Accio Firebolt!' that she pulled her face out of Fred's coat, turning just in time to see Harry fly on to his broom and begin to fly around the arena. A couple times did it seem like he was actually going to grab the golden egg, the dragon had breathed its flames so close to him that it must have singed his robes (Fred and George were ecstatic about this).

In a sudden change of atmosphere, the chain that was keeping the dragon at bay was ripped from its place. People gasped and suddenly weren't so excited as the dragon began to fly freely behind Harry. The Hungarian's horny tail then ripped through the cover of the teachers' stand which resulted in several adults being knocked to the ground and cry out in fear. This made many Hogwarts students cheer at the sight of Professor Snape being pushed to the floor and Rita Skeeter's glasses coming up lop-sided.

"Well done Dragon!" Fred cried out with a grinning face.

Before they knew it, Harry had flown down low and grabbed the golden egg from the ground. Sophia leaped from Fred's figure and cried out in glee, seeing Harry holding up the egg in a final triumph bringing her so much relief that had once been built up fear and anxiety. The Horntail was then contained by Charlie and the other keepers of the vicious animals, leaving Harry to lower himself to the ground from his broom. Sophia was jumping up and down in her place with everyone around her cheering and suddenly becoming Harry's biggest fan.

"He did it!" she shouted. Fred turned to her with the same look of excitement and letting her jump up and wrap her arms around his shoulders. He hooked his arms under her knees to hold her up with his best reflexes, knowing moments before that she would jump at him. Glad that she was now rid of any gut-retching worry, he happily held her up against him with contempt and adoration.

"I guess I owe you that Scammander card now," Fred was able to say into her ear which put her into an even better state of glee.