✨Promises✨

Sapphire's P.O.V.

    I threw my back pack onto my bed.Pretty much just had the worst fucking day ever.Jenna Fredstin,Chelsea Dobson,and Amanda Nerwood would not leave me alone.I decided to sit with my friend Wyoming and my other friend Trevor today so Jenna Chelsea and Amanda got all mad and they pretty much tried to ruin my life...I dump out all my stuff out my back pack and begin stuffing clothes inside.I grab a pair of Jordan's and a pair of Vans and stuff it into my bag also.

     I wipe off all my makeup(Eye liner,mascara)and tie my hair up into a ponytail.I finish packing my stuff and grab my phone.I scroll through my insta and Twitter. Be live it or not my dad is still very famous because of his music career so I have a lot of followers on there.

    "Sapphire... Jack is here"My mom says."Okay be down In a sec"I say.She nods and shuts the door.I grab my backpack and stuff my curler and straightner inside along with just a random hand full of makeup.I zip it up,grab my charger and head phones and walk out my room.

      I go to the stairs and see him....My father that I havent seen in months... More like years...I froze in my tracks."Sapphire....hey"he says smiling at me."Hi"I say just st airing at him."Well you should get going"My mother had to say.I close my eyes and take a deep breath.I open them and walk down the steps.I looked at my dad.I was a little shorter than him.We had pretty much the same facile structure. He half smiles at me causing me to half smile too.
Jack's P.O.V
    Wow...She looks so much like me...Her eyes are so blue,she got those from Lana's side of the family.She just looks so grownup and I can't help but feel like a dick for not being around. She says goodbye to Ellana and we head out to my car.We get in and begin driving to my apartment."Why did you cheat on mom?"Sapphire asks out of the blue.I look at her,"Oh and what did you leave and not even fight to get my mom back?"She says with a bit of anger."i--i don't know....I wanted to be with you and your mom but--"She cut me off,"But what!!!Are we not good enough for you?"She says raising her tone."Sapphire you guys are too good for me is the thing" "Psst Bullshit"She mummers and turns away from me."No its not Bullshit!!!Listen I'm sorry I fucked things up for us..Me...You...and your mom...I missed a lot of your life and I'm sorry."I say."You could have called or something...Do you know what its like not to have a dad!!??"She said."I'm sorry"I say once more."Just give me a chance...a chance to get Lanie back.... A chance to make up for the years I've missed..."I say."Okay"She says after a minute of thinking."You promise?"She asks."I promise"I say smiling at her.She stuck out her pinki and I interlock our pinkis making a pinki promise.