Stage Nine

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated recently, busy with school and being stressed out.

Yay? :/

Here's stage nine for ya.

{Edited}

Thanks! c:

____________________________

<Michael's POV>

He had got up and left. Left without warning or telling me where he was going.

I wanted him to stay...

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, thinking.

He doesn't want you Michael. You're stupid for thinking of him that way.

Maybe I just need a distraction...

Three and half hours later, I had found the distraction.

"Hi." She had brown eyes and light brown hair, falling down her back with lose waves. "What's you're name?"

Her dress was somewhat low, showing only slight cleavage. I smiled at her. "Michael."

"I'm Kacie. It's nice to meet you."

I happened to be at a party, out at some random club. It was a Birthday party, for some rich boy who can buy his way into getting anything. How the hell I ended up here was beyond me.

"So...you go to MatchWayne?"

She had moved closer to me, looking me up and down quietly with a tiny smile on her lips.

"Yeah. I started this year."

She then asked me which grade I was in, I responded and she smirked. "Me too. Do you want to dance?"

"Sure."

She took my hand and lead me in the direction if the loud music, vibrating in my chest and bouncing off the walls. At first, she dance next to me, but eventually, she started grinding. Her breathing was heavy, arms around my neck facing me. She leaned forward.

"Why don't we go some place me private?"

I didn't have time to answer, feeing high and free. She was the drug I needed.

I felt my hand being taken, dragging me towards the exit outside. I was them put into a car, the door closing and another one opening, followed by the car starting. I stared out the widow hazily, I couldn't focus on anything.

I didn't drink or take anything...the fuck is wrong with me?

I was being being lead to a door, lips pressed in a furry to mine, pushing the door open. Hands roamed bodies, walking stumbling towards the bed. I started taking off her dress, pulling it halfway down showing her bra.

She took off my shirt, sucking lightly on my shoulder and neck.

"You're lips are so sweet."

She connected them again, pulling me on top of herself, my hands either side of her. I pulled the dress down all the way, she threw it to the side.

This was going far, but I didn't want it to go that far.

"S-Stop." I grabbed her hands, breathing out the word.

"Let me guess...take it slow? Just met? No sex?"

I nodded. "Y-Yeah. Let's just..."

She quickly changed her mood, ducking her head into my chest. "Cuddle?"

I laughed lightly and nodded.

"Sure."

I took off my jeans, getting into the bed with her giggling non-stop.

We talked forever, close to each other. She talked about her parents and how they're separated and that she didn't want to make the same mistakes as them. She talked about her fears, her dreams, her loves, her hopes, everything.

I got to know her a lot that night.

She was perfect for a distraction. I needed to get my mind off of him. And that what I planed to do.

<Ashton's POV>

I didn't have to worry about anything. Michael had left hours ago, along with Calum and Luke.

They're together, I know it.

I closed my eyes, my cuts stinging while touching the sheet and blanket. I moved my arm, taking my fingers and running then against the scabs.

They're healing.

I wasn't in the mood for self destruction nor to feel numb. I'm not sure what I'm feeling. Lonely? Depressed? Tired? Lazy? I'm a mixture of emotions, they keep spinning around in my head.

I sat up and looked towards the window, it was still raining. I moved towards the window, opening it up, smelling the rain.

I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I'm just another damn teenager who's depressed. Boo hoo.

No one would care if you died. No one would notice.

"But wouldn't Michael notice?"

He would, but he wouldn't care. Just kill yourself already. He's gone, perfect time too...

I got up from the bed, stumbling into the bathroom, reaching for my razor blades. I wanted to go deep.

My mind was in a foggy state as I put the razor to my skin but stopped.

"What would Michael think? Would he try to help? Telling me that I should stop? He would come and stop me..."

The door to the bathroom opened, Michael stood there looking at me with wide eyes.

I was so close...

He moved quickly, taking the blade from my hand and throwing it away from me engulfing into a hug. I didn't realize I was crying and screaming.

"NO! NO! WHY'D YOU DO THAT?"

I kept screaming and thrashing around all while he held me. He wasn't going to let go. I didn't want his help, nor did I want to see him.

After a little while, I grew tired, stopping my thrashing as my throat burned. Michael lifted me up, moving me to my bed. The thing that surprised me is that he didn't leave, he laid down with me.

"You're okay now..."

I was crying, softly, silently. He was trying to comfort me, it was working. I was close to falling asleep.

His hands wrapped my waist, putting his face into my back whispering comforting words into my ear.

No matter how hard I tired, I couldn't distance myself from him.

And that scared me a little.