Stage Nineteen

{Edited}
____________________________

I wasn't really sure why I was feeling this way, but for some reason, I was super nervous about being here with Kacie and Ashton. I mean, Kacie, I had started out with feelings for her, then...they just left.

Ashton parked the car, all of us getting out. We had to squeeze in Calum and Luke into the car, not wanting to take two cars. It was easier for all of us. I had called Tarile and asked if they wanted to come, but they said no and that they had plans so it was just Calum and Luke, Ashton, Kacie and me. There was a man at the door, staring at all of us, seeing if we were eighteen.

"I.D. please." his voice was deep, holding out his hand. We all gave him our I.D.'s and we went in.

The fist thing I smelled was a combination of sweat and alcohol. I looked towards Kacie, she was smiling wide in awe.

"Let's go get wasted!" Calum cheered, running towards the bar. We all laughed at him, joining him at the bar.

"Hey Jared." I told the bartender, leaning over the bar. He was putting something away on one of the shelves, his back towards me. "Long time no see."

Once he had finished, he turned back around, his eyes going wide. "Michael! How are you?"

Jared's skin is always tan, going along his dark hair but striking dark blue eyes. In the dim lighting it made his eyes stand out more.

"I'm good. I'd like you to meet my friends, Luke, Calum, and Ashton." I waited until he nodded towards the guys, who all smiled him, to tell him about Kacie. "This is my girlfriend Kacie."

"it's nice to meet you," He was polite with her. She giggled and said the same back to him.

"Now, I have a favor to ask of you..." I smirked. "Could we all get something to drink?"

He only laughed then nodded. "Sure."

He placed five beers for all of us, Calum the first one to reach for one and drink most of it. Luke took his hand and walked to the small dancefloor, which was filled with quite a lot of people. I looked over at them, smiling happy to see that my friends were having fun. When I went back to look at Kacie, I met Ashton's eye contact. He was just watching me with a slight small smirk on his face. I quickly looked and grabbed a beer, taking a drink.

"Do you want to go dance?" My attention was then directed towards Ashton again as a girl came up to him, her dress a little too short. He smiled and finished his beer, taking her hand. As he walked away, I caught his eyes again, which held some mischief. I took another drink, turning to Kacie and kissing her faintly rough, which she gave me right back.

I traced my fingers along her dress, stopping at her hips. She was so beautiful, to bad I didn't really like her. She deserved better than me. I pulled away from her lips. She smiled at me, reaching her eyes. I took one last drink then took her hand and swept her towards the dancefloor.

Luke and Calum where grinding, nothing but air between them. Luke's face was pressed into Calum's neck, Calum's face holding a content look.

I started dancing with Kacie. We didn't dirty dance for a while, until Animals by Maroon 5 came blasting through the speakers. She slowly started to get close to me, putting her arms around my neck, a smirk on her lips. I let her hips stirl, pressing herself to me.

I enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would. I threw my head back, closing my eyes. I kept up with her, moving my hips slightly. I wasn't one to use them unless I needed too. When I put my head back down and opened my eyes, I was crushed with the sight.