His face twisting into a malicious grin.

Bakugo: Wanna see what they're for, Deku?!

Deku: (Oh no...)

The Explosion Quirk user aimed his gauntlet at Izuku. All Might seemed to realize the intent of Bakugo.

All Might: Young Bakugo, don't do it!You'll kill him.

Bakugo: HE WON'T DIE IF HE DODGES!

Bakugo pulled the pin on his gauntlet. Doing so, led to a large explosion inside the building engulfing Izuku in it. The explosion was so large even the monitoring room shook violently.

Deku: AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!

-End Flashback-

A cold chill surrounded the principal's room.

Mikoto clenched the chair in rage.

Mikoto: W-What happen...? Is Izuku alright?! Please tell me he's alright!!!

Nedzu: Calm down Yukimura-san...He's fine...He was sent to recovery girl after somehow managing to get out of that attack with multiple bruises and burns. So luckily, he survived...

Mikoto sighs in relief...that was good but...

Mikoto: But still! He could've died! Bakugo could've killed him!!!

Honestly, what was Bakugo thinking?!!!

Aizawa: That's why we are pressing serious matters in this conversation about Bakugo. Honestly, we can't have this type of behavior at U.A

Mikoto nodded as Nedzu asked another question.

Nedzu: But why did Bakugo-kun bullied Midoriya-kun?

Mikoto went grim for a second before looking up at the rodent.

Mikoto: I think you already should know. Because of Izuku's quirkless status...and his will to become a hero. Bakugo didn't want him to become a hero. Everyone told him he could never become a hero. So after school. Bakugo and his lackeys would beat him up after school and tell him he can never become a hero.

Aizawa:....Did they used their quirks on him....? We got some evidence from Recovery Girl stating the scars he has were no way from his own quirk. There were burns on his body as well.

Mikoto:......Yes. I'm afraid so...after that they would tell him to give up being a hero or they'll bullied him more...also recently I have learned that Bakugo...told him...

Nedzu: Yukimura-kun?

Aizawa: If it's too much for you to tell. Then don't worry about it.

Mikoto: N-No! I...

Mikoto looked to see fresh tears falling from his face. His tears turned into particles of snowflakes and watched them fall.

Mikoto: He said...no...he told Izuku...That if he wanted to be a hero...He should take a swan dive off the roof and kill himself...so he can get a quirk in the next life...So now you know...Izuku has been a victim of bullying and abuse all his life...

Nedzu: Oh my...

Aizawa:...

Mikoto: (Izuku...how long have you been suffering after all this time...?)

-Flashback-

Child Izuku: *Broken* Can I...Can I still be a hero just like All-Might...even without a quirk?*

"It's best you just give up!"

"You can't be a hero without a quirk!"

"I'm so sorry Izuku! I'm so sorry!"