"I'm so glad you're ok?" She was worried.

I pulled away and tried convincing her I was perfectly fine. "I'm more than ok."

She bit her lip. "I guess I just feel a little guilty. I did tell you to go out with that guy."

I put my hand on her shoulder and forced her to sit down. "No it's not your fault. I should have seen it. I was the stupid one. And besides I am now the lucky owner of a new bike." 

I could see it was still bugging her. Paige thought that if she could see what I could that maybe she could have stopped me. It wasn't that easy. Soon she was going to realize that too. 

"So I was out for a few hours?" I seriously needed to change the subject. 

"Mmhm. It's already Friday night." 

Friday? Dang. I felt like I was supposed to be doing something today. But what was it? What was I forgetting? Sometimes I felt like I honestly had short term memory loss. Wait? Today was Paige's bachelorette party night. How could I forget?

"Paige what are we doing here? Tonight's your bachelorette party night." I clapped my hands together, totally pumped now. 

She waved her hands up, contradicting me. "Oh no. Not tonight. You just woke up." 

She was making it sound like I was in a coma for months. It was just a little bed rest. In our family we were used to random coincidences. There was this one time when Pierce got bitten twice and was out for a week. Honestly a little rest did us good. In my opinion being bitten and sleeping for a week was kind of a blessing, like a mini vacation. We didn’t get those opportunities often.

"Exactly," I exaggerated far too dramatically. "I'm so rested and ready to dance and paint the town red." I refused to let her get out of this. It was her night. "Nope. No excuses. We're going." 

"Laken, I don't think that's a good idea at the moment. Your brothers are-" 

I cut her off. "Who cares what my brothers think. We're going out tonight and we're going to have a blast. Period." I whipped out my phone. It was time to call the rest of the girls. This was a night to never forget. 

Obviously I would let my family know where we going, after our heated discussion there was no way in avoiding it. It would also make me feel a bit safer knowing I had back up on speed dial if I needed it.

Two hours later I had the most fun group of girls dressed in flashy glamour and ready to dance till our feet hurt. Which I was predicting wouldn't take too long since we were all wearing really high strappy heels. 

"So we're going to the salsa club?" Hannah asked. She was a little skeptical about going downtown. She wasn't much of a rebel and I wasn't too sure she was comfortable dancing in front of an audience. 

"Yes, don't worry. This place is pretty classy. You won't have sleazy dirtbags hitting on you until at least midnight." Kristy checked her watch. "We have two hours." 

Kristy was a beautiful blonde who knew her way around the town probably because she lived in the middle of it. She was an old friend and I loved her tough chick attitude. Her tattoos and rock leather look was just a glimpse of what she was capable of. 

We finally got to our destination and I was really impressed with Kristy's suggestive location. It was her idea to go to the new salsa club and so far I was liking this decision. It looked clean and really hip with neon lights flashing from the inside. Kristy led us to the front, passing everyone in the long awaiting line. The dirty looks we were getting from the half-naked girls was classic. They were obviously annoyed but Kristy had the hook up. She knew the big bouncer at the entrance and worked her magic. There were only five of us girls so he easily let us walk in. The music blasting in my ears was incredible and extremely movable. My hips seriously couldn't stop shaking to the tempo engrossed in the air. It was contagious.