The Quirk Assessment Test PT. 3

Start from the beginning

Riku gritted his teeth. If he leaves her here, they'll be one teammate short, but if he helps her, they'll be surrounded be the dead.

Riku only did one option.

Riku analyzed the situation quickly and found a way out.

He charged towards Chassy and pushes her out of the zombies' hold...only for him to get captured.

Chassy: Riku!!!

Riku: Go! You still have a chance! Now Run!

The dead soon surrounded him and pulled him into the floorboards.

Chassy felt horrible for not doing anything to help Riku. He sacrificed himself to save her.

Chassy: I better go now!

-Villains-

Riku was pulled underneath the podium only to see the dead spirits disappeared and Yin walking towards him with the capture tape.

The boy had a ghostly expression but his aurora was very terrifying that it made Riku sweat bullets.

He wasn't able to move after that...

Yin: No hard feelings. I just want to beat this test.

Geysis: Riku is out!

Riku:........

-Meanwhile-

This is bad. Really Bad.

Mikoto cannot believe after the announcement range out. Riku was captured.

Mikoto: I have to keep going...I can do this...!

He tried running down the stairs only to be blocked by a flame wall.

Mikoto: Whoa!

He turned his head to see Sylvia.

Sylvia: There you are~!

Mikoto:...Ah crap...

-Heroes-

Chassy is barely able to keep up with the massive attacks Jack send at her. And Jack had shows no signs of stopping or even slowing down. Zoe was not with him though...She ran off when she heard a noise.

Each time she uses her quirk, summoning star powers, Jack would lunges forward, sends more music attacks or sing really loud to break it.

Jack: Just give up hero! You can't win!

Chassy: Heh! I can try!

Jack: Yeah right! Just try Chassy Rosette Lynn!

Chassy froze and stared at him in shock.

Chassy:......What did you just say?

-Outside-

Class 1-C: (Uh-oh...)

Present Mic: ROFL~! He is such an idiot!!!

Geysis: Poor fool doesn't realize what he had done...

-Inside-

Jack: Uh...Called you by your full name...Why-? Oh shit!

He fucked up...

Chassy snarled in rage and summons a massive wave of power. Before aiming them at Jack.

Chassy: DON'T.YOU.FUCKING. CALL.ME.THAT!!!! Starburst: STAR RAIN!!!!!

A blue surge of star energy came from her palms as Jack screamed and tried to dodge only to be hit by the wave. He tried using his music to fight back only to suffer a powerful headache due to overusing his quirk, full blast.