Chapter 1 mining

"Oof!"

Steve landed in the block world of minecraft with a thud.

"Owwww now my head hurts!" Complained Steve to the no ones out in the world. Now I need some wood thought Steve. He went over to a tree and started punching it. He collected 8 wood blocks then crafted them into planks. He then made a crafting bench and a wood pick.

"Stone. Where would I get stone? I'm so dumb."

Steve started a mine down like steps into a nearby mountain. He needed coal to make some torches and iron for a good pick and sword.

"Wow! I already have 64 and 64 cobble! But still no coal or iron."

Steve kept on mining until he saw wood planks below him.

"Hmmm? Why are there planks this far under ground? Aha! An abandoned mineshaft!! Yessss!"

Steve mined the wood cautiously because there may be lava underneath. There wasn't so he jumped down. He walked along the maze of passages collecting the torches that were on the walls.

"IRON AND COAL!!!!!!! Jackpot!"

He mined the 10 iron ore and the 25 coal.

"I think it's time to go up now." Steve said to himself. He placed some blocks until he was out of the mineshaft then Climbed his way up the stairs till he saw sunlight.

"Wow it's so bright up here and so dark in the mine!"

Steve went back to his crafting table and made a furnace, then smelted his iron ore with some coal.

"Ah I could live like this forever!"

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Ps guys I am a minecraft lover I have been playing for 5 years and a bit.

Please comment and say if this is a good book or not.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX