Larry Stylinson- Can't Hide It Chapter 19

Dakota's small head rested on Niall's shoulder as she snored softly and Niall's eyes began to droop. But then the front door opened. Simon walked in and saw them. "Niall, don't you dare get too attached to her." He demanded and Niall just nodded. Simon had been very mad about Dakota staying with the boys but the 5 boys refused to let her go. Up in Louis' room, Harry was dying because Louis wasn't kissing him. "Harry, stop! I need to focus on this!" Louis said but Harry kept kissing his neck. Louis was searching all over the internet for Dakota's Aunt Megan but he kept failing. Harry sucked on his neck harder and Louis held in his moan because he knew that would cause Harry to want more. Louis kept trying to type in Megan but then he slammed his hands down onto the keyboard, causing a spill of letters to fill the Search box. He stood up, turned around and kissed Harry agressively. He pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him, taking his lips away from Harry's to suck on his neck. Harry moaned quietly. Louis grinded his hips into Harry's, sending shivers down the curly-haired boy's spine. Harry brought Louis' lips up to his and stuck his tongue into Louis' mouth. Their tongues played with eachother until Louis sat up, slipped his shirt off, and began to attack Harry's lips once again. Harry chewed on Louis' lip and began to undo the older boy's belt but Louis caught his hands. "Why am I the only one getting undressed here?" He smirked and pulled Harry's shirt up above his head. He grinded his hips into Harry's again as Harry pulled on his hair. "You know what's so wrong about this?" Harry asked, smiling. "What?" 

"There's an eleven year old downstairs." He said and crashed his lips into Louis' before he could respond. Louis laughed against his lips and then there was a knock at the bedroom door. "Louis? Harry?" Louis recognized Simon's voice. He looked over at the door as Harry sucked on his neck, moved his lips down to Louis' chest and licked it slowly. "Yeah, it's us!" Louis called, throwing his head back in pleasure as Harry licked his chest again. "Well, Lou, I sent a link to your email that you need to check out, okay?" Louis nails dug into Harry's sides and he did his best not to scream out in pleasure. "Yeah, okay!" He heard Simon walk back downstairs and out the front door and he finally moaned. "God damn it, Harry!" Harry laughed as Louis climbed off of him. Louis rolled his eyes and walked over to his laptop, checking his email. He clicked on the new email from Simon and saw a link that said, 'Megan McLatin' Louis' eyes widened and he clicked on it as Harry hovered above his shoulder, watching him click it.