a dream *lemon* ema x natsume

Start from the beginning

When she woke up, she was gasping for air and her eyes looked panicked. It seemed to take her a moment to recognize him.

"Are you alright?" He asked her.

To his surprise, a sob bubbled past her lips and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Natsume hesitated to return the hug for a moment, but he eventually did to calm her shaking form. "It was so bad," was all she said.

After a few minutes of her holding him like that, it became apparent that she wasn't going to let him go. And although there were a lot of reasons not to, Natsume found himself climbing into the bed next to her while still keeping her wrapped in his arms. He was sure that she would protest what he was doing but she moved closer to him instead.

"It's okay, I'm right here," he told her, enjoying her proximity. He felt her nodding against his chest as her tears calmed and she began to fall asleep again... which left him with a hell of a problem since his right arm was pinned beneath her and her hands were gripping the front of his shirt.

Shit! How am I supposed to explain this when she wakes up? She was half asleep and might not even remember this in the morning. Personally, I don't mind. I mean, I've been wanting to hold her like this- No! I can't let my mind go there!

Those thoughts came to a halt when Ema shifted in his arms so that she was facing away from him and he was spooned behind her. He had tried to slip his arm out from beneath her but had only ended up shifting it down slightly so that it rested just above her hip at the dip of her waist. But that wasn't what was making him blush. Ema was now hugging his left arm to her chest... between her breasts. And even through the clothes he had given her, he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra to sleep in.

I've really got to get out of this now before I do something far worse than stealing a kiss, he thought as he tried to shift away from her again.

"Please don't," Ema whispered.

Natsume stopped moving and stared at the back of her head. "I thought you were asleep."

"Not after that nightmare," she said as she dipped her head slightly. "Everyone left me, no one needed me anymore. Papa said that he regretted ever having me in his life. All of you even... all of you said that I was the cause of your problems and called me a burden."

"It was just a nightmare. I can promise you that none of us consider you a burden," he told her, unconsciously hugging her as he did.

That's when she did something that had only happened in his dreams. Ema lifted the hand that she was hugging to her chest and pressed his knuckles to her cheek. It left him in such a shock that he almost missed what she said next. "Did you mean what you said before? That you love me?"

That broke him. Whatever part of his mind that might have been against doing anything with her before was silenced and the man that wanted to make her his moved to the forefront of his mind. His right arm hugged her securely against his chest while his left hand moved up to brush her hair out of the way so he could kiss her neck. When he felt her shiver as he touched her, he couldn't help but do it again.

"I wouldn't lie about something like that," he whispered into her ear before grazing the appendage with his teeth and causing her to shiver even more.

When she reached up to take his left hand in hers again, he thought for sure that she was going to make him stop. But he was floored when she tentatively kissed his skin before positioning his hand to cup her breast. The shock caused him to grip her breast; she moaned in response and arched her back, pressing her lush backside against him in the process. This caused him to groan and squeeze her breast again as he kissed and suckled at her exposed skin, which made her moan and arch her back again. This kept going until they were basically dry humping each other and his erection was pressed between her ass checks.