xiaojun pov

"why'd they make us stay in seoul?" i asked yuta.

"it's seoul. people always come back for some sort of reason."

"true. and today is halloween - people like to come to lotte world around with friends."

"exactly."

nari pov

we finally made it to seoul and were right outside of the park.

woojin was wearing a bear costume, seungmin as a ghost with heavy white makeup on his face, chan was dressed in a stupid kangaroo costume, and felix and changbin in matching vampire outfits and makeup.

"lunchtime!" felix exclaimed, carrying two coolers out of the other five's car.

i ate a plate of kimbap, strawberries, rice cakes, spinach salad with eggs, some japanese candies, and a peach coca cola.

people around the parking lot where also wearing costumes like us. some were detailed and attention getting, and some were casual yet fit for the occasion.

after lunch

we walked together to the gates, receiving a wristband and a stamp.

we walked to the first ride we saw, partnering up while waiting in line.

two hours later

two hours passed fast and we were on our way to go back home

"can i stop to go to the bathroom before we ride back?" i asked as we were walking back to the park entrance.

"yeah make it quick!" changbin said, before they all sat down on a bench to wait for me.

i sat down on the toilet when my phone rang.

i picked it up to expect a call from namil since i never told him where i was - only saying i was hanging out with a friend. the caller id showed private caller.

my heart pounded and raced as i pressed accept, holding it up to my ear.

caller: hey hun! calling to let you know we're coming after you right now at this moment.

me: okay bye

caller: i don't know where you are at the moment, but i know you're in seoul with friends most likely in lotte world. also, you don't have much time.

me: time for what?

caller: nevermind.

me: wait-

(call ended)

i walked out, meeting the boys outside.

they were talking to a familiar group of guys.

"who's this?" one asked, looking at me up and down.

"chang, is she yours? our felix's?" another asked.

"why?" felix looked at the guy.

"well your matching." the guy said pointing out our vampire costumes.