spiderman - g.d

396 words
SECOND PERSON

you were cuddled up against grayson on the couch, his hand resting on your hip and lying down behind you. you were wearing his big hoodie and his thumb rubbed circles on your bare-skinned waist under it.

"what do you wanna watch, baby?" he left a kiss on the back of your head.

"can we watch spiderman homecoming?" you looked up at him with a smile, he sighed and smiled.

"oh, come on! we haven't watched that movie in at least a month!" you whined.

"okay, okay. i'll put on spiderman." he gave in, with you clapping your hands like a two year old.

as the movie starts, you see tom holland on the screen and immediately smile, knowing grayson gets jealous of you having a crush on him.

"he is so cute," you say just to annoy grayson.

you feel his arms snake around your waist and hug you, something he does to show you that you're his and only his.

he left soft kisses on the side of your head and moved down to your neck, causing you to giggle.

"baby, i'm watching the movie... stop." you smile.

he stopped but kept his head in the crook of your neck. you rubbed your thumb across his knuckles, his hands still holding your waist.

you eventually move to get a little comfier seeing grayson watching the screen with his jaw clenched.

"gray, you okay?" you looked at him and he immediately snapped out of it.

"yeah, yeah i'm good." he said, still watching the screen with envy.

"wait a minute... is my gwayson jealous of spiderman?" you joked, knowing he gets very jealous but also wanting to tease him.

"what? pft, no. what makes you think that?" he draped his arm across my shoulders.

"maybe it's the fact that every time i talk about tom holland you get all clingy and lovey and kissy." you bit your bottom lip in an attempt to hold in your laughs.

"nah, you're trippin', babe." he ran his hand through his hair and you climbed onto his lap, straddling him.

"nope, i don't think so." you gave him a toothy grin and his lips collided with yours. you leaned back into the kiss and his hands traveled to your thighs, squeezing them lightly.

"this is what i'm talking about." you giggled.

"let's be real, don't act like you don't love it, though." he said quietly, pushing his lips back to connect with yours.

𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐥𝐬