part 1

Rye pov
  I woke up to my alarm clock going off knowing today will be just like yesterday and every other day. I sighed and got out of bed and stumbled to the bath room. I turns the sink on and washed my face as I looked up in the mirror I saw the most pathetic sight in the world...me covers in bruises my dad had left on me the previous days.
     Walking back to my room I grab a pair of riped black skinny jeans and and black baggy hoodie. I grab my phone and see the time is 7:30. SHIT I'm going to be late for school. I grabbed my bag and snuck down stairs making sure my dad's not there. Thank God he's not I ran out the door and down the street till I got to the school I made it right on time. As soon as I sat down in my 1st pireod class the bell went off.
     I slumped down in my seat with my hood up ignoring everyone just looking out the window when I heard the class door open. I looked over to see a blond boy looking down at his times sheet talking to the teacher.
(T=TRACHER.....A=ANDY)
T- "class this is Andrew he's new to the school PLEAS welcome him to our class" then the class welcomed Andrew in unison
A- hi I'm Andrew bit you can call me Andy I'm a nice kid who loves people that's about it for me" he laughed and then sat in the only seat left right beside me.
    I looked up to see the most gorguse pair of blue eyes I had ever seen. Wait what rye whaybare you thinking like this the fuck your not gay. After abot I realised I was staring so I pulled my hood up farther and put my head on the desk.
     I felt sombody tap my shoulder I looked up a little shy to see him Andy looking at me smiling. Dam that smile so perfect the way his dimples form by his checks. RYE STOP YOUR NOT GAY.
    As the boy was about to speak the bell rang so I ran out of the room to my next class. When I got there this kid named Zach sat behind me. He's the head caption of the football team and he hates me. I don't know why he dose I've never even talked to him he just dose. He reached over and poped me in the side of the head and throw a note on my desk. I put the not in my pocket knowing if I read it there I would have a brake down. After class I ran to the bath room to read the note Zach had given me knowing if I didn't read it he would probably do something to me. I opened the not and it read.
"Hey cunt just thought you should know that nobody loves you and barely anyone knows you exist that's why your mom killed herself"
      I felt tear after tear fall down my check until I couldn't breath. I was having a panic attack. It got harder and harder to breath and I started to feel faint I slid down the wall everything was going black when I heard the door open then nothing.
______________________________________AN/ this is the first fan fic I've ever written so heads up it may be horrible and there will be spelling errors and I'm not form the UK so some of the culture things may be wrong there will also be triggering topics in here so of you don't like talks of abuse or depression or deth PLEAS do not read this any further
on that not I hope you enjoy