Shake it off

Clary POV

Good god my head. It feels like Its going to split in two, it wont stop throbbing. I feel violently sick yet I'm starving and every single bloody sound is ten times as loud as it should be. I cant be bothered getting up but i had to eat so i slid out of the bed onto the floor with a bang before getting up, and shuffling to the door past the black crumpled ball i once called a dress. I didn't even remember making my way home but here i was, someone must have given me a ride back. The house was silent apart from the usual creaks of the floorboards where i stepped while going down the stairs, Jon's door was closed so i guessed he was still sleeping. Once i was in the living room i turned on the TV checking the time: 12:40 pm. I turned the music channel on at a low volume and started making breakfast, i cooked enough to feed an army, you had to when Jonathan was your brother and sat down on the couch with eggs, bacon, sausage ,toast and orange juice i watched the charts as i ate my breakfast singing along to the odd song, the house was still eerily silent apart from the soft sound of music coming from the TV as i washed my dirty plate, a song my Taylor swift came on and i recognized it immediately stopping what i was doing and ran in to turn it up as loud as my head could handle it, which was pretty loud actually but i wasn't all that bothered, Jon slept like a log anyway. I danced like nobody was watching my bun that was messy to start with was now a nest but i didn't care, i jumped up on the couch singing and dancing knowing that nobody would see me and Luke would be at work by now and mom insisted on helping him at the weekend.

...

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Saying, "It's gonna be alright."!

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off!

I grabbed a hair brush using it as a microphone attempting to copy the dances in the music video

I never miss a beat

I'm lightning on my feet

And that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm

that's what they don't see, mmm-mmm

I'm dancing on my own (dancing on my own)

I make the moves up as I go (moves up as I go)

And that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

that's what they don't know, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop grooving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Saying, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play